Done, thanks :)

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Done, thanks :)

Post by Enchanteddil »

Hi,

I have 2 Diamond Koi above 1% that I need fine tuned to below 1%. No need to fine tune it to very low percents. Even if they are in their 0.90's, that's fine. I just want them below 1%. I will pay 1k for each hatchling, so totally 2k for both (the price is for per hatchling, not per fine tuning glass potion you use).

Please let me know if you have any extras and I will send the 2 hatchlings with the 2k gold. Thanks :wave:

Done, thanks <3
Last edited by Enchanteddil on May 15th, 2024, 4:45:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Need Fine Tuning Glass Potions, please :)

Post by Ardroth »

I have 251 Glasses, and I'll do it for free. :D
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: Need Fine Tuning Glass Potions, please :)

Post by Enchanteddil »

Ardroth wrote: May 15th, 2024, 1:12:07 am I have 251 Glasses, and I'll do it for free. :D
Wow, so many ^.^ Thank you so much, I will send the 2 hatchlings to you <3

Return to “Kancha”