Done

This is where creature swaps for gender, lineage, color or date takes place

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Done

Post by Airasyraye »

For my own aesthetic, I need to gender trade a family.

ImageImageImage

I have a 5.13 dated Female SB Selenic Crystalwing, a 5.13 dated Male SB Helian Crystalwing, and their 5.13 dated Male 1st gen Selenic Eclipse Crystalwing son.

I need to gender swap exact dates, if possible. So, 5.13 dated Male SB Selenic Crystalwing, 5.13 dated Female SB Helian Crystalwing, and their 5.13 Female 1st gen Selenic Eclipse Crystalwing daughter.

It's quite a tall order, so if someone can help me out here, I'll be happy to add some gold. I also have Shopborn Water and Earth Serendin, some extra pond koi, an Aevum Spicalx, a pair of Tandon's Falconerifas, a Zabyna's Lunar Maalas, RD Hot Dogs and RD Diamond Koi, and a Yule Castor.
Last edited by Airasyraye on May 15th, 2024, 2:52:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTT Genders--Family

Post by Ardroth »

I can swap the Eclipse for free, but I do believe I can't swap creatures that have already been bred with potions. Still, I'd be happy to help with the Eclipse! :)

Edit: Oop, did you mean a complete family all at once? Sorry, I must have misread!! XD;
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

Return to “Kiwik”