How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by BBkat »

ughh it's so warm. i am melting rn D:
also the weather is so hot and muggy we got thunderstorms
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

BBkat wrote: May 20th, 2024, 10:29:56 pm ughh it's so warm. i am melting rn D:
also the weather is so hot and muggy we got thunderstorms
i'm missing the warmth rn down here in the southern hemisphere... i can't get my apartment hot enough. but the mosquitoes don't seem to care!! they're still everywhere! :|
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Finally, all my documents are in order to submit for my EPF. Hopefully, I will be able to go tomorrow and submit them to get the payment. If hubby is busy, then next week it is :bounce: :bounce:
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

One of my dahlia plants has flowerbuds! This one in particular was noted as "early blooming" so I'm trying not to stare too hard at my other plants willing buds into existence on those ones too :lol: It'll still likely be at least a week before the flowers actually happen, which is good because I'm going on vacation for a week in a few days and it would be a bit sad to miss my first flowers. I'm taking this as a sign that I'm mostly treating my plants correctly and hopefully the other varieties will think about putting out buds soon.

Also I've been putting my tomato plant outside for a few hours at a time lately to acclimate it to the sun, and god it's such a diva. It flops over and closes all its leaves like I'm trying to burn it to a crisp, only to come back to life once I've brought it back in and watered it thoroughly.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

Today was really really good, we went to our friends graduation today. Then we also got an ice cream sundae to share, it was not only cheap but so so goood, it was a chocochip cookie dough one.

My plants are doing better now, still need to get neem oil to get rid of the soil mites! But otherwise, my sweat snaps survived the trial via mushrooms
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by Airasyraye »

Finally posted the epilogue to one of my longest running fanfics. It’s too short and ends on an unhappy note, so I’m waiting for the hammer to fall.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

If my brain could just stop getting stupid ideas for a day that'd be great
I love having ADHD and Autism... (Half sarcastic)
Small rant
I've been struggling with a drawing for a few days now because it's a really hard drawing (turns out trying to draw a fully armored reindeer Pokemon is in fact stupidly hard). Just so happens I'm planning a modded minecraft run that includes Pixelmon.
Pixelmon has that specific Pokemon.
I could get a 3D reference on my laptop by getting Pixelmon set up, finding the Pokemon, and catching it.
Problem is, the run also has a bunch of other mods and I'd prefer to install all of the mods in one go (with a few going first for testing), so I'd have to remove Pixelmon and reinstall it after I finish the drawing, or try to get the mod running on my old potato (that can barely run the newest version of MC at a framerate higher than 20, when the render distance is pretty low- loved that 4GB RAM preventing me from playing basically any game -. -), or speedrun the rest of the setup work for the run so I can get all the mods and then finish the drawing, before then starting the run shortly after.

I could just use my Shaymin in Pokemon X, but I can't look at the dex entry there without beating the game, which would take too long to do. My own 3DS, which I can't access right now because I'm not home, has an app that would be a lifesaver, but I'd either have to ask my mom to bring it on Sunday, or wait another week and then remember to check it and finish the drawing in the weekend. I also technically have Legends Arceus where Shaymin exists... and is locked to post-game which I'm nowhere near reaching at the moment.

In summary, I have no idea how I could best get a 3D reference to draw with (My plushie is a bit hard to work with because gravity is a thing that exists) and all the options I have are either stupid ideas or would take too long.

On a related note, why exactly is Sketchbook for PC 25 euros?! I would have wanted it so I could draw more comfortably with brushes I need, but that is way too expensive. I'll have to either put it on my tablet or stick to my phone and its tiny screen (I do not like tiny screens for big creative projects. It's not fun.)

I love drawing, but times like this are when I question my choices a little.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

It's been a rough few days but we're hanging in there. Shoutout to this community. <3
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

ImageImageImageImageImage
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

i helped make quick and easy vegan tomato chickpea curry for my family last night, it was delicious with naan!

ive been in a baking mood and have made vegan orange olive oil pound cake twice in the past few days :lick: its been delicious with a light drizzle of honey when freshly toasted, so i plan to make a jar of lavender & rose infused honey soon

(i am not vegan, but my family is trying to move towards eating vegetarian/vegan meals more frequently for health purposes. and i have egg allergies, so i generally have to use vegan recipes when i bake to get around using eggs)
𝔞𝔰𝔭𝔥𝔬, 𝔦𝔱/𝔥𝔢, 𝔪𝔶 𝔴𝔢𝔟𝔰𝔦𝔱𝔢 (𝔩𝔲𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔡 @ 𝔫𝔢𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔢𝔰)
𝖘𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝖆𝖗𝖙: sugarjolt @ neocities
ImageImage

🕸️ 𝖒𝖞 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖊: eb, gb, donis and more! (open)
🕸️ 𝖘𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖘𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘: 0 / 15 shards available (closed)
🕸️ 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘: i. helian/selenic genderswaps, ii. iso dionych & light cws

pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

Move is around the corner now (plan to be moved by Father’s Day). We’ll be going a little further south to Spanish Fort.

Started packing my Windstones today. Still need to locate several of my boxes for bigger sculpts. So far I have plenty of packing peanuts to replace the ones that shriveled over the years.

Had to repack the two boxes three different times because I put the wrong thing in them twice and didn’t realize it until I found the box for the other piece and played hide and seek before realizing they were in the wrong box.

Hip is killing me getting up and down off the floor. Groaned in pain a little bit ago.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!

Return to “Community Discussion”