LTB— Release Date Crystal Gobbler

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

LTB— Release Date Crystal Gobbler

Post by Airasyraye »

That lovely, grumpy dragon jerk has caught my heart, so I need one. Looking to get a RD Crystal Gobbler, either gender.

They’re going for $50k, or $25k a shard, but I’ll do $30k a shard of someone can grab me one before midnight. :t-woo:
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTB— Release Date Crystal Gobbler

Post by darksouls »

Can do for 60kg in total! :) I'll grab it as soon as you respond and confirm.
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry - free creatures
Buying creatures born on September 22nd!
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages transactions, click posts, and his art thread. We do our best to return clicks.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Ardroth wrote: May 15th, 2024, 7:41:00 pm Can do for 60kg in total! :) I'll grab it as soon as you respond and confirm.
Stop it, you, you’re taking all my gold! :lol:

I didn’t reach it to your thread because you said no date requirements, but if you can get an RD for me, we’re in business. Thank you!
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Airasyraye wrote: May 15th, 2024, 7:43:52 pm
Ardroth wrote: May 15th, 2024, 7:41:00 pm Can do for 60kg in total! :) I'll grab it as soon as you respond and confirm.
Stop it, you, you’re taking all my gold! :lol:

I didn’t reach it to your thread because you said no date requirements, but if you can get an RD for me, we’re in business. Thank you!
XD

No worries! I can do RD since it's still literally the release day, I probably should have specified that one in the thread. XD

Here is your egg, I'll send it as soon as it hatches.
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry - free creatures
Buying creatures born on September 22nd!
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages transactions, click posts, and his art thread. We do our best to return clicks.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Kancha”