LTT Crystal Gobbler gender swap

This is where creature swaps for gender, lineage, color or date takes place

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

CorvidCreepz
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

LTT Crystal Gobbler gender swap

Post by CorvidCreepz »

I ended up getting two males out of the eggs I bought, was wondering if I could get a gender swap male -> female
Thank you :3
He/They/It :: Hoarder of Silly Guys
ImageImageImageImage
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTT Crystal Gobbler gender swap

Post by darksouls »

I'd be happy to change him with a potion for free! :)
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

CorvidCreepz
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by CorvidCreepz »

Ardroth wrote: May 16th, 2024, 3:41:03 pm I'd be happy to change him with a potion for free! :)
Sorry I never got back sooner, been on and off all day. I'd super appreciate it though yes please ^_^
He/They/It :: Hoarder of Silly Guys
ImageImageImageImage
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

CorvidCreepz wrote: May 17th, 2024, 2:20:56 pm
Ardroth wrote: May 16th, 2024, 3:41:03 pm I'd be happy to change him with a potion for free! :)
Sorry I never got back sooner, been on and off all day. I'd super appreciate it though yes please ^_^
Feel free to send the trade! Sorry for the delay, was running errands all day. XD
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

Return to “Kiwik”