Found!

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Found!

Post by Aneira »

Hello!

I'm looking to buy one of each of the new Plumed Crystalwings to complete my pairs. :wave:

I'm offering 100,000g/per, or will trade shards/donis. I value shards at 25k/per, at their current Shimmering shop/Donation shop/Bred prices.

Find my current Donis here, or if you're interested in something that's currently in the shop, we can work that out!

I am still looking for:
- 1 Bronze Plumed Crystalwing
- 1 Green Plumed Crystalwing
- 1 Blue Plumed Crystalwing

Last edited by Aneira on May 18th, 2024, 1:23:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB GB Plumed Crystalwings

Post by Real »

Hello :wave:
I can offer the 3 that you need.
Just to make sure, you value the ixan miststalker, the valdmaus and the elisium kirin at 100k each?
by Saebra
Aneira
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Aneira »

Real wrote: May 18th, 2024, 1:00:00 pm Hello :wave:
Just to make sure, you value the ixan miststalker, the valdmaus and the elisium kirin at 100k each?
Hey hey!

The Valdmaus and Elisium Kirin at 100k each, yes. As for the Ixax Miststalker, since that Doni is from this year, I still currently value it at the 2-shard price, so 50k.

Would you be interested in those 3 + 50,000g for the Crystalwings (Or a 2-shard from this month)? If you are, and want them at the current percentage, you're more than welcome to start the trade -- I plan on growing the Crystalwings to adults, so I don't need to nab them at any certain percent. ^.^
Image❖ Malo mori quam fodari ❖ Image
❄ ❄
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

Aneira wrote: May 18th, 2024, 1:12:04 pm
Real wrote: May 18th, 2024, 1:00:00 pm Hello :wave:
Hey hey!

The Valdmaus and Elisium Kirin at 100k each, yes. As for the Ixax Miststalker, since that Doni is from this year, I still currently value it at the 2-shard price, so 50k.

Would you be interested in those 3 + 50,000g for the Crystalwings (Or a 2-shard from this month)? If you are, and want them at the current percentage, you're more than welcome to start the trade -- I plan on growing the Crystalwings to adults, so I don't need to nab them at any certain percent. ^.^
I have the memory of a goldfish. Complely forgot we had the ixan miststalker this year :derp:
Yes. Those 3 and the 50k works for me.
Thank you!
by Saebra

Return to “Kancha”