New player, want to look at pretty creatures

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
CoolMoggy
CreaturesTrade

New player, want to look at pretty creatures

Post by CoolMoggy »

Hello my name is Moggy (Moggie is also a Correct Spelling and you can call me Morgan as well)

my favourite kinds of creatures are cats, birds, griffons and anything with a lot of pretty colours

My hobbies include illustration, animation, sewing, knitting, and crochet. My education is 3D animation and a little direction, drawing and painting, too. Art that is colourful and has animals in it is my favourite kind of art

my other interests include rock music, North American cartoons. cities & transportation, and cats! (I don't own a cat now but would like to have one in the future)
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: New player, want to look at pretty creatures

Post by darksouls »

Everyone please give a warm welcome to my offline friend who I convinced to join the game this week. :woo:
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
ImageImageImageImageImage
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️

Return to “Introductions”