LTS Moon Shards

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

LTS Moon Shards

Post by MothballMilkshake »

I know how hard it is getting them from the drinks - I currently have 5 spare, and I'm willing to freeze your Scarf Wyrm on the colour you're after - you will just have to send the wyrm/frozen hatchling/egg etc and tell me which colour.

Selling for 1.5k each shard
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTS Moon Shards

Post by Altairia »

I would like to buy all of them to have one of each color of scarf wyrm, plus freeze one of my cascara amagnae.
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
πŸŽ‚12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

Altairia wrote: ↑December 21st, 2023, 6:19:04 pm I would like to buy all of them to have one of each color of scarf wyrm, plus freeze one of my cascara amagnae.

Okay, that's 7500 all up :) Just send a trade with the creatures you want paused with the shards, and I will get one of each colour scarf wyrm. Do you know which colour you want the amagnae frozen in?
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

I don't mind really!
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
πŸŽ‚12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3

Return to β€œWaynal”