Can't move my eggs back to Main

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
WildCherry
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Can't move my eggs back to Main

Post by WildCherry »

I accidentally moved two eggs to one of my categories and can't get them to move back to main...
Is there a trick to this ?
Or is it impossible ?

Thanks in advance !!
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Can't move my eggs back to Main

Post by Rosehill »

Mass moving creatures from other than Main tab to Main tab isn't currently working. This is a known issue that will be fixed at some point.

Moving single creatures from a non-Main tab to the Main tab is working. If you are on a desktop device, just click "Move creatures" on the tab where the eggs are, and a list of tabs where you can move them into should appear under the naming and releasing etc. options.

If you are on a mobile device, however, moving single creatures isn't that simple. You can either put your mobile browser in desktop mode (usually found within the browser's menu as a checkbox titled "Desktop site" or "Desktop mode"), and do as described on the above paragraph.

Another way is to use a direct url.

Code: Select all

https://magistream.com/move/Main/[creature number]
Copy that and change the egg's creature number in place of the "[creature number]".
WildCherry
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by WildCherry »

Thank you..

But... lol

Now I tried to move one of the eggs and it totally disappeared ... It's just gone.. and it was almost hatched.. oh well

I dont' really see how to move a single creature from a non main tab... when I go to the move creatures thing.. it wants to move them all .. not just one

I'm sooo frustrated.. lol
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

WildCherry wrote: September 17th, 2023, 5:50:48 am Thank you..

But... lol

Now I tried to move one of the eggs and it totally disappeared ... It's just gone.. and it was almost hatched.. oh well

I dont' really see how to move a single creature from a non main tab... when I go to the move creatures thing.. it wants to move them all .. not just one

I'm sooo frustrated.. lol
You click 'move creatures' at the top of the page, then, beside all your creatures (in the actions section) a thing should pop up listing your tabs. you click on the tab you want to move it to and bam.
you can still move multiple creatures to a new tab, you just have to do with one at a time this way is all.

Also it looks like all your eggs are still in your main tab, I see 5 live ones there.
WildCherry
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by WildCherry »

Thank you for answering... I guess when I have a problem is when I accidentally put an egg into the wrong category and can't get it back to the keep... but I'm starting to figure more out.. I took about a 10 year break and having to learn stuff all over again <3

Return to “Support and Suggestions”