If you encounter errors or any weirdness please report it in this thread in as much detail as you can. That will make it much easier to figure out why the error is happening and thus makes it much easier and faster to fix it!
If you encounter an error:
Please use the following error reporting template as a base and fill in applicable parts.
Code: Select all
[b][size=120]I got an error![/size][/b]
[b]Page where the error happened, include URL:[/b]
[b]Timestamp or rough estimate of time including the timezone:[/b]
[b]Which browser were you using:[/b]
[b]What kind of device were you using (mobile, tablet, computer etc.):[/b]
[b]Screenshot if you managed to get one:[/b]
[b]Description of what you were doing when you encountered the error:[/b]
- Trades: Trades are currently disabled while I'm working on bringing them back. October 25th: Trades are enabled, though you can only add creatures from your main tab
- About me: currently you cannot edit your about me section. It is shown on your profile the way it was before the downtime with the exception of bbcode tags not working. In case you absolutely need an urgent update on your about me section, please PM Rosehill.
- BBcodes on profile's about me are not working
- Adding or changing you lineage's crest isn't currently working.
- Moving single creatures in mobile view is currently disabled
- Currently you can only use Chocolate boxes and Gender Change potions on creatures on your main tab
- Embed multiple currently only allows you to embed creatures on your main tab
- The Stream: eggs are currently stationary, and won't automatically be replaced by new eggs without refreshing the site
- Profile custom css is not currently working. You can still see the custom css code you have used within your user control panel, but it will not take any effect on your profile. This is due to the profile page element names and sizes changing, so using the custom css codes is temporarily disabled. If you want to save your old custom css code, please copy it onto your own computer. Old custom css codes will be deleted at the end of year 2023, and new custom css codes can be used some time beginning of year 2024.
- Breeding may give you an error page if you have a big Keep
- Some confirmation messages, e.g. when posting (telling you your gold amount) aren't shown
- Some layout issues, e.g. link underlines missing, things being aligned weirdly, item list headings get wonky on some resolutions, shop and forum descriptions get cut out on mobile view, header banner image gets all wonky on certain resolutions, profiles may look weird on mobile if you have long links or something else really wide there
- It is not possible to donate from certain countries via Paypal. We're investigating this issue but it is mostly due to Paypal's policies so we may not be able to do anything about it.
- DONATING! Please be aware, that Donations are currently handled manually! Your donation goes through to Magistream, but shards aren't automatically added to your account. Raneth and I will be adding the shards manually as quickly as we can, but we ask that you bear with us as we cannot be on alert every moment of the day. Fixed.
- The friend/foe functionality is disabled for the time being September 14th: Fixed
- Saving drafts is not working September 14th: Fixed
- Mass moving things from a tab to Main tab isn't working. Mass moving from main tab to other tabs, or from a non-main tab to another non-main tab is working. November 12th: Fixed
- Hover box on creatures isn't shown for some users Dec 4th: Fixed
- Using some items (mainly gender change potion and chocolate boxes), may give you an error page especially if you have a big Keep (over 20 000 creatures or so). December 15th: Temporarily fixed: You can now use the gender change potion and chocolate boxes only on creatures on your Main tab
- Bump button isn't shown for some users Dec 15th: Fixed
- The Bestiary, Families list, and Creature statistics pages aren't yet mobile friendly, so part of the table showing information gets cut off from the right side of the table. On mobile devices, if you have the need to, you can circumvent this by enabling "desktop mode" from your mobile device's browser. Please note that enabling this mode may make the site look a bit weird otherwise. Fixed
- World map: The visual world map is being wonky. While I work on getting it back online you can still access all the world locations through the world link where you will see a list of all the locations and whether or not they have a tributary. February 4th: Fixed!
- Visual style of trades' right hand side is still wonky. February 4th: Fixed!
- Changing the order of your Keep tabs isn't currently working. February 4th: Fixed!
- The quest prefixed Lorien isn't currently working and the whole quest is disabled until it is fixed February 4th: Fixed!