New creatures! 1501-1504

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: New creatures! 1501-1504

Post by MTiger18 »

I’m assuming I just missed these new Magiversary crystalwings? Dang these are so cool! I’ve been traveling :t-cry:
TYSM for any gifts!
Please disregard the “about me” section!
For an in depth wishlist, check out this post!

Clicks please, thanks!

ImageImageImageImageImage
MTiger18
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by MTiger18 »

MTiger18 wrote: May 25th, 2024, 1:24:50 am I’m assuming I just missed these new Magiversary crystalwings? Dang these are so cool! I’ve been traveling :t-cry:
Gosh there are some really nice people in this community, thank you so much to blockEdragon & Ardroth for providing me with them <3
TYSM for any gifts!
Please disregard the “about me” section!
For an in depth wishlist, check out this post!

Clicks please, thanks!

Weremoon87
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Weremoon87 »

I have to admit these Crystalwings are cool looking! The Eclipse ones are awesome! Hopefully, my pair will breed so i can get them, lol!
thanatoast
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by thanatoast »

Aww, dang, these are all completely gorgeous. What an awful month for me to get slammed at work and forget to check Magistream.
crazyflower
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflower »

Are these still dropping? I haven't seen any. The news post makes it sound like they will be around through the 31st. I completely forgot about the magiversary this year. :/
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

crazyflower wrote: May 30th, 2024, 5:17:10 pm Are these still dropping? I haven't seen any. The news post makes it sound like they will be around through the 31st. I completely forgot about the magiversary this year. :/
The creature release news post:

'Creatures 1501 and 1502 are limited Magiversary event creatures and will flood the stream up to and including May 21st. They will be able to breed. Creatures 1503 and 1504 are something else. They will also be able to breed.'

So they are not still dropping, no. The event itself (10 egg limit, Remy's drink, the Keep CW tributary) is until and including the 31st.
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

darksouls wrote: May 30th, 2024, 5:41:32 pm
crazyflower wrote: May 30th, 2024, 5:17:10 pm Are these still dropping? I haven't seen any. The news post makes it sound like they will be around through the 31st. I completely forgot about the magiversary this year. :/
The creature release news post:

'Creatures 1501 and 1502 are limited Magiversary event creatures and will flood the stream up to and including May 21st. They will be able to breed. Creatures 1503 and 1504 are something else. They will also be able to breed.'

So they are not still dropping, no. The event itself (10 egg limit, Remy's drink, the Keep CW tributary) is until and including the 31st.
thanks for this answer, I really thought I had until the 31st to get more of the new cws but I guess not.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Danafox wrote: May 30th, 2024, 7:00:41 pm thanks for this answer, I really thought I had until the 31st to get more of the new cws but I guess not.
No worries! Sorry to hear you missed getting more. D: (if you need G1 Eclipse hybrids, feel free to PM us)
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
thanatoast
MagiStream Donor
An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by thanatoast »

Belated, but a HUGE thank you to @darksouls and @Airasyraye for getting me a breeding pair and some hatchlings. This community is amazing and I so wish I had more time to participate in it.
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

thanatoast wrote: June 7th, 2024, 12:07:32 am Belated, but a HUGE thank you to @darksouls and @Airasyraye for getting me a breeding pair and some hatchlings. This community is amazing and I so wish I had more time to participate in it.
You're welcome. ^.^
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image

Return to “Community Discussion”