2024 Magiversary gifting wish list

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Myouki
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: 2024 Magiversary gifting wish list

Post by Myouki »

Myouki wrote: May 15th, 2024, 1:11:48 pm Looking for creatures I can't readily get on my own: mostly shop (especially Herbal/Water), quest, event, and hybrid creatures.

For regular stream creatures, the only ones I need are Ouranian Koi (going for the achievement and only have 98 of them so far) and Monarch Butterfly Fish; I'd also like to request people not gift current event creatures (Diamond Koi and Selenic/Helian Crystalwings) as I've already gotten my surplus of those and would rather focus on harder-to-obtain creatures.

A link to a list of specifics can be found in my signature, thank you!
Still have some spots left.
~Mostly looking for shop (especially Water and Herbal), quest, event, and hybrid creatures. Details in my wishlist (updated 05/17/2024), please and thank you~
Zanthor
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zanthor »

Yes I would like a crystalwing, with a side of....crystalwing.
Or you know, whatever works, I'm not picky.
You all rock! <3
hehe get it because crystalwings are made of rocks, well...minerals. Shush
The Oversharkie says:
All your Noms are belong to me!!!
Thedreamstalker
CreaturesTrade

Post by Thedreamstalker »

Been busy lately so a little late to this. I would prefer older crystal wings nothing after 2021 please. This years Halloween creatures, previous Halloween creatures like jax and eldritch dragons. All event creatures before 2021 are also greatly appreciated. I love dragons and wolves too! Thank you in advance.
eliza7777777
CreaturesTrade

Post by eliza7777777 »

3/25 so far a way
I love every event borns
New cws, old cws from the keep
1st hybrids, shop borns
Donis are very very hyper super welcome but not necessarily
25/25 <3
Very very thanks a lot
Lucir
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Lucir »

Lucir wrote: May 16th, 2024, 2:08:25 pm I have a wishlist in my profile but they are donies so the new Crystalwing (Selenic/Helian) is okay for me.
Thank you always.

그 날 넌 기억하니
예전에 우리 꿈을 나누던 그 밤의 놀이터를
마냥 하늘만 보며 결국 잘될 거라고 얘기했지

바보 같던 웃음의 순수했던 날 우리가
오늘도 내일도 매일이 그리워
KiraLadyWolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by KiraLadyWolf »

KiraLadyWolf wrote: May 11th, 2024, 10:58:59 am I DO have extras from past events Here I am more than happy to gift one (or two total if breedable) to anyone who doesn't have any of them! Or a gender for the breedable ones. ^^ (If you want 1 or a pair message me with which and I am happy to trade them to you for free.) I also have a few families here and hatchlings here, if you want one as a gift message me!

As for critter gifts? Short list of critters I'd like. (If possible, then not already part of a lineage.)

Shops: Any
(Though if it's a guild shop or Black Market critter or one you can't get to in the shops tab without doing a quest even better.)

Ice Phoenix (Not part of a lineage if possible. <3)

Arkenian Sunbeast, Light/Dark Raiju, Hellflame Cerberus, Soulflame Cerberus, Timber Wolf, Fire Kitsune, Muyang, Ruby Koi.

Any Lichenthrope besides Stiptica (I love the detailed colorful critters~ <3)

A male Nightshade Hearthhound (I love mythical looking doggos, and really want a breeding pair that isn't already part of a family lineage.<3)

Skeletal critters of an kind.
Dark Bone Dragon, Molten Bone Dragon, Sasrael Resurrection Horse, Valarn Resurrection Horse, Scys Pazuzu, Azure Pazuzu, Skellion,

Do not wants: Stream borns and past event critters I already have. (Which should all be in my "Past event extras" tab, though even if I do have them I will happily keep them if gifted, though they are subject to being passed along as a gift to someone who doesn't have one or wats more.)
ImageGift Count: 15/25
Wishlist
ImageImageCredit
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

I've got some slots open if you're looking for someone to throw eggs at for the badge still! I like parentless birds, the new selenic/helian crystalwings, stream gemstone kirins, and stream psittarx dragons. I also apparently have very few of the varja, akvo, and teiro crystalwings, and I'm always looking for more parentless cypheles because I've only got one alt. Thanks!
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
froglady
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by froglady »

I've been in the land of no internet from the 10th to now. Will be going through trying to gift as many as I can before midnight.
My join date says 2012, when I made an account I promptly forgot about until August 2023, so I'm really *gasp* a newbie. :)
I have no phobias or disliked critters. Feel free to click anything in my keep, except the "Quests" tab. I think you'll find plenty there without those 2 or 3.
Mathcat
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mathcat »

I'm always looking for more kalistavri and pygmy crystalwings/gemdragons. There's also a wishlist in my signature with a few more things. Thanks!
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
Rhia
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rhia »

*hands out a few last presents* ^_^
wishlist
my lineages

(Just post in the thread or pm me if you are interested in offsprings - for free.)

Keep cleaning-Sale

My all-time Giveaway

Return to “Community Discussion”