Plumed Crystalwing Raffle

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Nicoleknb
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Plumed Crystalwing Raffle

Post by Nicoleknb »

I have two favorite Crystalwings. The first is the Osanyin because I love nature and green and growing things. It makes me think of a Dryad or a forest Fae.
My second favorite is the Water Crystalwing. I love everything about it. The regal pose, the horns, the fins, the wings and the colors.
†I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, my Savior, who died in my place, rose from the grave, and gave me hope when I had none.† Wishlist
Hollowshield
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Hollowshield »

I would have to say the dark lapis is one of my favorites, the colors go well together! Reds, greys, and blacks have always been my favorite color combinations.The way it clutches the little gems reminds me of how I am with shiny things as well
https://magistream.com/user/Hollowshield Please click my little ones <3 Image
Infenza
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Infenza »

The Selenic Crystalwings are my favorite so far! My name IRL is a reference to the moon and I really love creatures with multiple pairs of Iridescent wings. So I guess these just speak to me c:
they/them -- GMT+2

I return clicks when I see them! c:
RicFule
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by RicFule »

I like the female Void because it's purple.

25/25 Presents I'm full up. Thanks everyone
pies
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by pies »

Image Image
It has got to be the Hadros Crystalwing. The colours are simply beautiful, that iridescent blue paired with the gold on the female is simply gorgeous. Even the way it is drawn - the shading, the pose, the level of detail… I can’t get enough of them! :lol:
-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-

Pie/Leo ✨ she/her ✨ socially anxious mess

✨ ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ✨
Help them grow! ⬆️

🎵 Jorja Smith - Little Things x Gypsy Woman

To everyone that has gifted me: thank you so much, every gift is treasured! <3

ImageImage

✨ Final Outpost ✨

-✨✨✨✨⭐️🦌⭐️✨✨✨✨-
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

I don't have 1 particular favourite but these 4 are at the very top of my list:

ImageImageImageImage

I love the detail in the spritework and the colouring in all of them, the Dionych might not be as detailed as the other 3 but it was the first Crystalwing i saw and wanted to horde. The pose, the shape and the black/purple colouring of the male was love at first sight for me.

The Komainu CW i originally missed and didn't know it existed until much later when i saw one of the pygmies for sale then looked up the original and again fell in love with the design, the mane and tail fur is absolutely gorgeous.

The Kobaldibar at first didn't appeal to me when i saw it but when i returned after my hiatus it grew on me alot. The colours compliment each other well and i really like the way the wings look.

Again the Selenic was an instant favourite and i had to stop myself from hording hundreds of them. I love the little orbs, the shape of the head and the colours used
SeriousSans
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by SeriousSans »

It's difficult to choose a favorite since all the Crystalwings have beautiful designs, but I think I'll go with the Sacris Crystalwing:
I love all the details and the color scheme! The crystals on the wings and the little gems all over the design look really cool in my opinion :)
To hatchling only please: ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thank you very much! <3

My wishlist is on my profile; I love Wind Hydras and Charaen!
Current event wishlist: New event creatures!
Thank you so much for the gifts! <3

ImageImageImage

Return to “Zocalo”