How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by audrei9 »

Currently hunting for wishlists I can plausibly fill out, then hunting those out in the keep and stream to fill them out even further!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

My goal right now is to hatch as many new CWs as possible because I want to breed the new hybrids :woo: :woo:
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

sammythethief wrote: May 15th, 2024, 8:13:18 pm Copy/pasting from google docs to Microsoft Word and then from Word to google docs doesn't work well :wat: All sorts of formatting issues that I now have to unfuck, and experiment with importing/exporting things instead.

This wouldn't be an issue if I weren't trying to write while at work, but, uh, oops? :t-sweat:
Honestly, that's another reason I don't use google docs for basically anything other than large lists that I need publicly accessible (my list of OCs, mainly). The formatting is awful, setting colors is finicky and don't get me started on strikethrough, that shortcut is impossible to remember and it's hidden in a sub-menu in the format menu.
All I use is LibreOffice, both so my brain doesn't do the Windows XP shutdown sound (I just cease functioning if I try using google docs for projects) and because it has an extension I always need (a tool that converts selected text to BBCode. It lets me actually format my hundreds of descriptions without it being a complete mess of tags all the time- one of my descriptions looks like gibberish on my phone while on my laptop it's readable). And because it's Office for people who don't have a budget to spend on Office. I survive on free and open-source tools...
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
The49thAlias
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by The49thAlias »

Really needing a nap, while twying tto keeep taabsh ...hic... on all de fun criittersh I'm twying to raishhe and maintaiin irl ishhkabibblesh
All while rrealizing how mmuch to ...hic... dish shite dere ish!

Ready ...hic... for de weekeend!!!!

Hope everyone'sh been hhaving fun wid de ...hic... magii-vershary!
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

We got a 100.00 percent Rewin from one of ours that was growing!!! :D :woo: Now we have a 00.00 and a 100.00.
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Lots of OT at work (it's even supposedly mandatory) and I'm getting so burnt out reading reports.

At least the money is going towards our big upcoming trip as well as hopefully being able to finally put up a fence, a shed, a carport, and/or a hall closet in this weird little house of mine.

Also, if we could find a way for all bugs to fuck off, that would be fantastic. I'm sick of the spiders, ants, house flies, gnats, moths, June bugs, more ants, stink bugs, fruit flies, crickets, and yet more ants from constantly coming into my house despite spraying.

Also, there's poison ivy.

Home ownership suuuucks! D:
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I have to go to the labour department next week to see about getting my employees provident fund. The money has been accumulating for 14 years. Thought of getting it to my account. Have a lot of paper work to do, which is kind of yuck :derp:
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

You both got this!!! :woo: :D

Edit: Me, wondering why my Helian Crystalwings are growing so quickly:
Me, wondering why my Monarch Lunestre Dragon and all my Phoenixes are growing so quickly:
Me, forgetting three different times, that I have the Fire attunement and that's why:

XD
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

Is there a cap how many Rewins one can get from Remy or is it different in the morning/evening? Today, I did not find a single one so far, even though I spent... a, well, considerable sum. D:
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Didn't have any time to gift people this week, kinda sad about it honestly. Other than that though I've been feeling a lot better than normal, and it kinda shows in my productivity because I've been working on a lot of things lately.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me

Return to “Community Discussion”