How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Merkwerkee »

I have a bunch of things being delivered today, so now I'm impatiently waiting for them to arrive :derp:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

midnightem wrote: May 11th, 2024, 6:30:24 pm Image

Here is the little boy, he is officially two weeks old this week! Such a handsome fellow.
Awwwww he's adorable!!!!....how about...Powder? I dunno why but that name from the movie by the same name has always stuck with me. ^.^
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Waiting on a package to arrive. Informed delivery said it was to be delivered yesterday, but now it says it is still in transit. I just don't want USPS to lose this one. :t--.-:

In other news, I am rocking two necklaces today. I think both are dendritic opal, so they pair well together.
Spoiler
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImage
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

Rainwater wrote: May 14th, 2024, 3:43:00 pm Waiting on a package to arrive. Informed delivery said it was to be delivered yesterday, but now it says it is still in transit. I just don't want USPS to lose this one. :t--.-:

In other news, I am rocking two necklaces today. I think both are dendritic opal, so they pair well together.
Spoiler
Pretty!

The ADHD Gods were kind and let me get some dusting done before the motivation faded. I also let our little knock-off Roomba do his thang in my room, so hopefully I won't be coughing as much tonight (my lungs still haven't forgiven me for catching the 'Rona). The job hunt.... is going. :t-corner:
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Those necklaces are gorgeous!! :D

We had a good day. Good food, fun times on here, talking to friends, the usual. We managed to finally rename everything that needed it in our Keep with the same generator that gave us our username and got a lot of Stream catching done. (for ourselves)
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Ugh... Site is slower than molasses, I can't hardly catch anything. :sulk:
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Sharl
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Sharl »

I got one each of both eclipse crystalwing eggs! Still gonna breed more but... woohoo!
http://magistream.com/user/Sharl
From childhood’s hour I have not been
As others were—I have not seen
As others saw—I could not bring
My passions from a common spring—
Edgar Allan Poe, 'Alone'

Raspberri
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raspberri »

It's been a long day today. Not necessarily bad, just long. I should go to bed, but instead I'm online. :D
Wishlist: Any parentless, unnamed creatures. :yey:

On the lookout for (frozen) parentless hatchlings and eggs at "pretty" percentages:
xx.x0 % / xx.x0 %
xx.x0 % / xx.x5 %
xx.99 % / xx.00 %
to name a few ~

If you think you have something I'd like and are willing to sell, please PM me with an offer! :haha: :bounce:
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Got a little extra money for gardening so I treated myself to a Stargazer Cat, Lakireldar, and a Skywreath! <3

Edit: Oh my GOSH- 750 drinks later and we got a 00.00 percent Rewin Dragon!!! :D :woo:
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Copy/pasting from google docs to Microsoft Word and then from Word to google docs doesn't work well :wat: All sorts of formatting issues that I now have to unfuck, and experiment with importing/exporting things instead.

This wouldn't be an issue if I weren't trying to write while at work, but, uh, oops? :t-sweat:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.

Return to “Community Discussion”