Gifting creatures

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Amorfera
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Gifting creatures

Post by Amorfera »

II'm shtilll fairly unfamiliar wid de shitte ash ...hic... a whole. I know dat giftiing going on right now but I'm unshure whaat to ...hic... gift. You can only receive a certain number of giftsh sho de lasht ding I want to do ish clog up shomebody'sh lissht wid creaturesh deyy don't want. ...hic... I ...hic... don't really have ...hic... anyding rare. At leashtt, II don't dinkk I ddo. But ...hic... I would shttill like too ...hic... give shome giftsh. What aree creatureesh people would enjoy recceiving? Shhould II piick up cryshtalwing eggsh to giift from de Keep page? Are bred creaturesh ...hic... more highly shought after? Issh it bad form to give ...hic... giftsh ...hic... to rraandom people shince dey might not like dem? I''m jusht veryy oout of de loop when it ...hic... comesh too a ffair few diingsh.

Alsho ish dish de right areea ...hic... tto be poshting dish queshtion?
Amorfera
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Re: Gifting creatures

Post by Amorfera »

Shho. I'm not quite shure what happened wid what I poshted. It wassh not intentional. I am very shorrry for dat.
falsanthin
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by falsanthin »

Its a good idea to check the Gifting wishlist thread if you are unsure what kind of things people want, the majority of people are happy to be gifted streamborn creatures. Some people don't like certain creatures (eg. spiders) so its worth checking first.

You can only send 3 gifts per person i think (assuming they have free gifting slots) anyway so don't worry too much about sending too many to the same person
Last edited by falsanthin on May 13th, 2024, 10:23:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

Also, go to Shops > Remy's Inn > Grab a Remy's Special Brew to make the drunk text go away.
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise.
We do our best to return clicks. Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Breeding Restoration, Gender Change, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

Hi there!

To add to what falsanthin said, there is also the Wishlists All Around thread which you may find useful too.

Also, just incase you haven't stumbled across it already, the Frequently asked Questions thread has a lot of useful information about all the general site stuff, and the Support and Suggestions section of the forum is a great place to ask questions or find additional info on topics, as well ^_^

Happy gifting! :wee:
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by audrei9 »

Amorfera wrote: May 13th, 2024, 10:16:30 pm II'm shtilll fairly unfamiliar wid de shitte ash ...hic... a whole. I know dat giftiing going on right now but I'm unshure whaat to ...hic... gift. You can only receive a certain number of giftsh sho de lasht ding I want to do ish clog up shomebody'sh lissht wid creaturesh deyy don't want. ...hic... I ...hic... don't really have ...hic... anyding rare. At leashtt, II don't dinkk I ddo. But ...hic... I would shttill like too ...hic... give shome giftsh. What aree creatureesh people would enjoy recceiving? Shhould II piick up cryshtalwing eggsh to giift from de Keep page? Are bred creaturesh ...hic... more highly shought after? Issh it bad form to give ...hic... giftsh ...hic... to rraandom people shince dey might not like dem? I''m jusht veryy oout of de loop when it ...hic... comesh too a ffair few diingsh.

Alsho ish dish de right areea ...hic... tto be poshting dish queshtion?
I'm making a list of users who have gift slots for creatures I can plausibly give away, if you like I can share it with you!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
Amorfera
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Amorfera »

Thanks for the tips! I really appreciate it! I checked out the gifting thread and the FAQ thread too and both were helpful. And Audrei, I would definitely like that.
Amorfera
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Amorfera »

Also much thanks for the Special Brew tip Ardroth! I was quite surprised with the drunk text. Very funny though and I love the humor!

Return to “Community Discussion”