Plumed Crystalwing Raffle

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Plumed Crystalwing Raffle

Post by Ardroth »

Been my very beloved favourite ever since they were released. They remind me of my original main character, never mind the gorgeous spritework and dynamic pose. <3

Thank you so much for this!!
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Xenomorph »

Ahhhh, man, there are SO many great CW designs on here, it's VERy hard to choose!!
I have to say, one of my favorites would have to be the Moroi, both colors of course. Now before anyone says anything it's not because it's my work. xD
I just have a bit personal relation to this one as a work I'm quite proud of, that vampiric design to it is such a bias theming for me. I adore how the posing came out and the shading of the wings.

However, I also want to mention a favorite of mine that isn't my own work, because I don't want to leave it like I'm gushing over my own efforts. xD

The Kobaldibar is a beautiful design, how I admire the variations of scales/colors in the wings and how they transition between each layer. The posing is very nice as well, so lively as if it has a lot of movement!

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
faedemon
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by faedemon »

my favorite has gotta be the male purple pteira!! i loooove this shade of purple sooo much, it's gorgeous

runners-up are green crystalwings, female gerberas, and light crystalwings (both genders). LOVE those fellows
Image hey. looking for gender swaps.
Shadowfrost
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfrost »

I love the Komainu Crystalwing!
I just love the way they look and yeah, have just loved them since I first saw them. They are gorgeous. I love the hatchling sprites too and generally love how creative the design is. I guess it may also partly be because I had a soft spot for tenera dogs when I first started Magistream too so I really like that they were the basis for the design.
ImageImage
25/25 Gifts | Thank you! :t-swoon:
Please do not mine my keep

Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

I guess if I had to pick one favorite, it would be this one. I just love the colors.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Syth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syth »

I love the color purple and this crystalwing was the first non-donation one to be released. It was the
first one I could get my hands on. Plus I love its design, its pose is also unique as before hand all the
other crystalwings faced to the left instead. I rather enjoyed getting a chance to get my hands on it
as a new year's gift for players, even if it was difficult to snatch with as popular as this breed is
(and the stream wasn't exactly flooded with them entirely during the time we had).

Thank you for hosting this raffle :3
Beware of dragons for you are small & tasty.I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb
Love maybe love, but there's no excuse for the ignorance.
RIP HiddenMystic, you will be missed.

ImageImageImageImage

Thanks for clicking! 25/25 gifts thank you!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Shop
Raffle
Wishlist
Windi1
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Windi1 »

Image The Komainu crystalwing

Long has the Komainu been a big favourite of mine. This crystalwing is taken from the oriental spirit dog and I'm a huge lover of all oriental lore. When I saw the team cone out with this guy, I knew that hoarding them would eventually happen. I now work on growing the gemdragons and pygmy crystalwings of this one.
My Wish list?
Spoiler
Looking for the following: Halloween pets!
agaori, all dragon breeds, Diamond wyrm
gryphons, hippogryphs
wolves, koi, spiders, Serendin, all Amagnaes Alvean Yale, Tidal Wraithe
direcores, capricorns, jackalopes,
Vahti, Wallatrice
All khirin, event pets, shop pets and past donis

Image Big need: Diamond Wyrm, Wugu Amagnae Hoarding:ImageImage 25/25 gifts
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

i love the sprite design for the akvo crystalwing, and i also love that its name comes from esperanto (akvo means water), which is a constructed language that i learned ten years ago. although i haven't used it very much, i appreciate any reference to it because for a while, i was very into it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
auctioning off an alt cypheles crystalwing for parentless rewin dragons
<3 <3 <3
Trissan
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Trissan »

I love Ferrofluid Crystalwings ^_^ They look really cool and their lore is interesting!
~~~

Check out my sales tabs!
|Wallatrices, Broccs, Wootootoos, Wolpertingers and more|
Image Image Image
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

This is not easy... if I like the pixalart, I also like whatever characteristics/description the creature has, but the artwork has priority in my perception.

Image Image
The new Selenic Crystalwing is one of my my top favorite as of today. I love the pose, the dark head, the gradient on its wings, the soft shading... everything. And I adore the hatchling, its very curious and cheeky expression with open mouth.

The Moroi Crystalwing is an equal favorite of mine, both male and female. Also here I admire the powerful pose of the creature and particularly how the wings curve towards the front. Awesome pixelart as well, needless to say. The golden/silver decoration reminds me a bit on wire wrapping/jewelry.

Return to “Zocalo”