LTB Sapphire wyvern, 1:1 Sapphire offer

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: LTB Sapphire wyvern

Post by Xenomorph »

popa16 wrote: May 11th, 2024, 9:16:37 pm I have one egg!

Oh that's awesome!
I know these are stupid hard to breed, thank you for trying as hard as you have for me! :D
I would assume you want gold for it, yes? :3

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Ardroth »

I've got five in here with your name on them! (protected, feel free to click and specify which ones you'd like!)

user/Ardroth/Sapphires
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!
Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xenomorph »

Ardroth wrote: May 12th, 2024, 3:27:13 am I've got five in here with your name on them! (protected, feel free to click and specify which ones you'd like!)

user/Ardroth/Sapphires
Awesome!
I'm going to take a gander you're good with the 10k a sapphire, so as a start, 4 of any gender will do. With them all having the same parents, I'll likely have them up for a 1:1 trade just to prevent later inbreeding in my keep. xD;

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
Ardroth
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ardroth »

Xenomorph wrote: May 12th, 2024, 3:29:26 am
Ardroth wrote: May 12th, 2024, 3:27:13 am I've got five in here with your name on them! (protected, feel free to click and specify which ones you'd like!)

user/Ardroth/Sapphires
Awesome!
I'm going to take a gander you're good with the 10k a sapphire, so as a start, 4 of any gender will do. With them all having the same parents, I'll likely have them up for a 1:1 trade just to prevent later inbreeding in my keep. xD;
Yup, 10k is absolutely fantastic! :) It should be helpful as well, that they have named parents too. (instead of having to sort through tons of unnamed x unnamed XD ) Sending trade!
they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - awake at weird hours - wishlist
We are a plural system, all posts are made by Alex (he/they). We do our best to return clicks.
If you get a random trade from us, it's probably a gift. Our Keep is protected to prevent lag.
Anything not in a Sales tab is not for sale, trade, rental, or breeding.
Need a Gender Change, Breeding Restoration, or Tuning Glass? PM us!

Return to “Kancha”