Plumed Crystalwing Raffle

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Plumed Crystalwing Raffle

Post by Real »

Hello and welcome to the Plumed Crystalwing Raffle!

Magistream just turned 15, can you believe it? :woo:
Because of that, I'd like to celebrate by holding multiple doni raffles.
This is the third raffle, following the Cascara Butterfly Raffle and the Winter Doni Raffle. Others will (hopefully) follow as the year progresses.

First, the prizes:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

All are unnamed, unfrozen, and parentless.
There will be 7 different winners. The first 2 winners will each receive a Golden Plumed Grystalwing. The other 5 winners will each receive a Purple Plumed Crystalwing.

Feel free to do anything you wish with crystalwing if you win. Sell it, trade it, give it silly names, paint it funny colors, or feed it to your pet. Or, you know, keep it in your collection.

The raffle will end on the 11th of June at 23:59, magi time. I'll use trusty random.org to pick the winners.

One more thing and the most important. How to enter the raffle.
Simply post the image of your favorite crystalwing (the site has so much variety <3 ) and a few words about why you like it.
You can only enter the raffle once.

So... what about your favorite crystalwing?
by Saebra
Seejey
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Plumed Crystalwing Raffle

Post by Seejey »

Besides this being one of the most impressive Cristalwings, for me, I had just found out that I was in the autistic spectrum (which has a rainbow coloured infinity sign as its symbol) when I joined de site, so it instantly became my favourite..

Even though each new Crystalwings is a good candidate for my new favourite, I always ended up sticking with the Spectrum Crystalwings. :t-swoon:
Last edited by Seejey on May 11th, 2024, 1:00:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR CLICKING AND FOR THE PRESENTS! I WISH EVERYTHING BACK! DOUBLE! ^_^

Wishlist: F Green, Bronze CWs; M Diamond Wyrm; any Cascara Amagnae, Water Shop and Dark Shop parentless creatures, pretty please! :t-puppyeyes:

Wanna get more clicks? Try this! Image Image Image Image
Image Image
NaoKitsune
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by NaoKitsune »

My favorite has to be the Osanyin. So green and foresty looks like something straight from lord or the rings or a fae realm <3
Last edited by NaoKitsune on May 11th, 2024, 1:27:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Reima »

The Komainu Crystalwing is it for me, number of surprised people: 0
My army of them is 1696 members strong (Nice) so it comes without saying that I like these fellas xD
There are plenty of others too, and it'd probably be more interesting if I spoke about those ones rather than these, but ay
I just adore like, every single Borealum sprite art. I love the way they look. Colors, details, softness, sharpness... Things flow nicely and they're always such a treat to look at. These fellas I just fell in love with on first sight and haven't looked back since lol. They're just so nice. I loved the Crystalwings of that year so much, the idea of taking creatures we were familiar with and turning them into Crystalwings was the coolest thing. The creativity on transferring designs over and everything still being so recognizable... It was the greatest
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Zeena
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Zeena »

My favourite crystalwing has to be the Dionych, particularly the female version! They just look so elegant, almost like a pegasus mixed with a dragon. I also like the Magistream creatures that have dimorphism between the males and females, and in this case its quite drastic which really makes it a unique crystalwing species. c:
Avvie (c) Drizzle
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

Saerulis Crystalwing #304

Has to be my favorite, I'm in love with the colors.
I am in the process of moving house, so I will not be around much for the foreseeable future.
Moonlight32
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Moonlight32 »

The old one is still my fav. Probably cause of nostalgia. The pose too :chefkiss:
Thank you for hosting the raffle! <3
Happy Magiversary :well: <3
Thank you for all the gifts, they are very much appreciated :t-swoon:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
JustaBunny
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by JustaBunny »

I love plants and gardens and think this crystalwing is designed so beautifully!! Really captures the whimsy of a crystalwing flitting through the forest bringing life to all and also just reminds me of the springtime!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB: Frozen Original Arkai Egg :D
TheTreeTurtle
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by TheTreeTurtle »

So many fantastic choices for crystalwings!

My favorite adults are definitely the Purple Plumed Crystalwing. I love the four-winged ones so much, especially when the artist does such a great job showing off that aspect (love the Pteiras for this reason as well).

My favorite hatchlings are the Saerulis, though. I love their cute little long-neck pose and general air of curiosity.
bebbies:

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3
I'm 800 drinks in :well:

pcysmiles
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by pcysmiles »

Iluntz crystalwings have made it to the top of my favorites list also wishlist I love the color palette and that head shape!!! But more than that I really loved the description for this one a night owl who loves to stargaze and cuddle even as an adult?? :t-swoon:
catshe/herjust a mess
--------------------------------------
ImageImage
--------------------------------------
grateful for any clicks ≧◠ᴥ◠≦
*♡+:。.。help us grow。.。:+♡ *

feel free to gold mine ~wishlist; anything from previous events before 2020~

Return to “Zocalo”