[S] Shards 25k each, creature payment options

This section is for LTS (looking to sell) threads

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: [S] Shards 25k each, creature payment options

Post by Xenomorph »

Hey Kestrad!
If you're still open to selling shards, I'd like to least get a Lynx cabbit family if a family isn't too big of an order.
I'd love to have two of each Raijus in the Shimmering shop as well, but those are just extras and only if you are open to such an order. There is no specific date for them if that helps any.

If no to the Raijus, the cabbits is mainly what I'd like to get. I'd be paying in gold for them :3

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
Real
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Real »

Hello :wave:
If you have shards left after Xeno's order, may I purchase 2 Gilded Mirrorfins please?
I could pay 198k and 4 Opal Gemstone Kirins, or just in gold.
by Saebra
Mathcat
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mathcat »

Would it still be possible to get a calico lynx cabbit, please? If so, I would like to pay with the creatures from this tab: user/Mathcat/Trading (44,400g, if my math is correct) and gold (the remaining 30,600 g, if, again, my math is correct).
Wishlist here

Still on AO3 as Mathcat2 - stories for Magistream, Dragon Cave, Forest of Mirrors, and Jelle's Marble Runs, plus original fiction. New stories every Tuesday and Friday during November 2023.

(Signature decorations courtesy of HopingFaith.)
Kestrad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Xenomorph wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 12:32:39 am Hey Kestrad!
If you're still open to selling shards, I'd like to least get a Lynx cabbit family if a family isn't too big of an order.
I'd love to have two of each Raijus in the Shimmering shop as well, but those are just extras and only if you are open to such an order. There is no specific date for them if that helps any.

If no to the Raijus, the cabbits is mainly what I'd like to get. I'd be paying in gold for them :3
For the family, I can grab you 4 cabbits + a frozen egg if that's sufficient, and make some effort to have it be two pairs? I can also grab you two each of the raijus no problem. It'll just take a few days to fulfill your order probably.

EDIT: Just occurred to me you didn't specify which type of lynx cabbit. Did you want a family of each type of lynx cabbit, or have it be two calico and two spotted?
Real wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 10:49:51 am Hello :wave:
If you have shards left after Xeno's order, may I purchase 2 Gilded Mirrorfins please?
I could pay 198k and 4 Opal Gemstone Kirins, or just in gold.
I can grab you the mirrorfins! Happy to take the gemstone kirins ^.^
Mathcat wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 2:02:13 pm Would it still be possible to get a calico lynx cabbit, please? If so, I would like to pay with the creatures from this tab: user/Mathcat/Trading (44,400g, if my math is correct) and gold (the remaining 30,600 g, if, again, my math is correct).
Sounds good! And your math looks right to me!
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Xenomorph »

Kestrad wrote: March 2nd, 2024, 11:47:13 pm For the family, I can grab you 4 cabbits + a frozen egg if that's sufficient, and make some effort to have it be two pairs? I can also grab you two each of the raijus no problem. It'll just take a few days to fulfill your order probably.

EDIT: Just occurred to me you didn't specify which type of lynx cabbit. Did you want a family of each type of lynx cabbit, or have it be two calico and two spotted?
You know what I completely forgot the cabbits were 3/5 shard and not 2 shard. xD
Yes, I'll take a family of both if, again, you are open to the order. I am tight on money atm and can't afford to donate this month.
This would be a big help to me if you manage two families, and again both types of Raijus are just extra but I am willing to pay gold for them if you manage. Thank you for the opportunity! :3

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
blockEdragon
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by blockEdragon »

I'd like to buy a Cecimir's Delfino if that's alright.
Kestrad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

blockEdragon wrote: March 15th, 2024, 2:04:02 pm I'd like to buy a Cecimir's Delfino if that's alright.
Sounds good! It might take a little while because of the current shard issue making receiving them a bit slower, though.
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

I’d love to get one new dolphin from you, please!
LTB any and all Purple Torveus Dragons and Ardulen Grotesques!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Kestrad
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

popa16 wrote: March 17th, 2024, 4:59:37 am I’d love to get one new dolphin from you, please!
Sure, grabbed one for you!
popa16
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by popa16 »

I’d love to get Lucinis Ornithoatl please! I will throw into the trade some streamborns I have from your list, ok?
LTB any and all Purple Torveus Dragons and Ardulen Grotesques!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Waynal”