NaNoWriMo Club.

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: NaNoWriMo Club.

Post by Reima »

How's everyone doing?
I know I haven't done much xD But through some random things, I've managed to deepen a few of my plot things and written them down some. Kinda cool, but the most I ever made to that notebook of mine was technically to realize upon reading stuff that I've skipped quite a bit of action at a point and I'm not 100% sure on what to do with it. It's early, I may not want to put in a whole lot of extreme action to a chapter that early, but I don't think justifying a character dead with 'oh we must flee and do crap about it' is quite right - even if I'm quite sure that no-one's going to care for the dead person xD Ummmm.... Either way
+ These characters are supposed to be peace keepers, so having them shoot people..... I need to justify that well.

And the other thing I did with my notebook: I played 'sink the ship' with my mother. I REIGN AS THE CHAMPION
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Niverdia »

I... yeah, pretty much abandoned NaNo. Had severely underestimated how tired my work hours (that have been longer than usual lately) would make me, and I don't even feel that bad for quitting. :'D I also feel way more like drawing now. //kicked
Reima
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Reima »

Aw heck yeah for drawing~ Though I didn't sketch a single additional page for my comic xD I'm a loser, but I know it and that's that. It happened so whoopti doop too bad
Can't blame myself too much on not writing because of the broken laptop but oh well, no guilty feelings~
This Signature looks so bad on mobile. Good lord it is HUGE. I'll need to work on that at some point. For now though I sleep
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

Pokemon has murdered my productivity. :lol: I still intend to get as much writing as I can done before December, though. My book is awesome and I want to try and finish it.
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
Wolfsister
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolfsister »

I gave up on keeping it story only--added the 8000 word academic manuscript I just submitted. And I'm still behind. :lol: I'd like to keep things going, but I decided I'm not that concerned with winning this year. I've made considerable progress on coming up with an actual plot on my main story for the month, and got started on another one, so that's good enough. I'm also trying not to spend too much time looking at my computer screen since I've been having more headaches again recently.
Reima
CreaturesTrade

Post by Reima »

So... How about that NaNo? xD
ImageImageImageImage
✯✦✯✧✯✦✯✧✯✦
Any objections, Lady?
✨ImageImage✨
To hatchling only C:
Wishlist Here
Mannimarco
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mannimarco »

Welp, I congratulate me on failing my first ever NaNo
Good job, me

Hope, I'll do better next time
MS time+7
ImageImageImageImage
Buying any unfrozen Ammits, just PM me
My shop/My lineages/Wishlist, I guess?
Wolfsister
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Wolfsister »

Yeah, didn't happen for me. That's alright though, I got a lot done toward the beginning of the month before it got to be too much! And congrats to those who did finish!

Return to “Guilds Quarter”