Is it possible to make a tab Protected AND Private at the same time?

Get help and give out your ideas for improvement.
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

Or are private tabs already Protected by default? I notice toggling one option disabled the other for that tab
π”žπ”°π”­π”₯𝔬, 𝔦𝔱/π”₯𝔒, π”ͺ𝔢 π”΄π”’π”Ÿπ”°π”¦π”±π”’ (π”©π”²π” π”žπ”―π”‘ @ 𝔫𝔒𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔒𝔰)
π–˜π–Žπ–Œπ–“π–†π–™π–šπ–—π–Š 𝖆𝖗𝖙: sugarjolt @ neocities
ImageImage

πŸ•ΈοΈ π–’π–ž π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–Š: eb, gb, donis and more! (open)
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–˜π–π–†π–—π–‰ π–˜π–†π–‘π–Šπ–˜: 0 / 15 shards available (closed)
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–™π–—π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜: i. helian/selenic genderswaps, ii. iso dionych & light cws

darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Is it possible to make a tab Protected AND Private at the same time?

Post by darksouls »

It seems that making a tab private/hiding a tab makes it protected as well by default. I just moved a (freshly grabbed) live egg to my hidden Freezer tab, clicked it, and didn't get gold from it nor grew it more, as soon as I moved it back to my unprotected/unhidden main and clicked it again, it grew a bit. :)
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? βš”οΈ

ImageImageImageImageImage
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Is it possible to make a tab Protected AND Private at the same time?

Post by castlevania »

great,, dank you ffor de confirmation!
π”žπ”°π”­π”₯𝔬, 𝔦𝔱/π”₯𝔒, π”ͺ𝔢 π”΄π”’π”Ÿπ”°π”¦π”±π”’ (π”©π”²π” π”žπ”―π”‘ @ 𝔫𝔒𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔒𝔰)
π–˜π–Žπ–Œπ–“π–†π–™π–šπ–—π–Š 𝖆𝖗𝖙: sugarjolt @ neocities
ImageImage

πŸ•ΈοΈ π–’π–ž π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–Š: eb, gb, donis and more! (open)
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–˜π–π–†π–—π–‰ π–˜π–†π–‘π–Šπ–˜: 0 / 15 shards available (closed)
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–™π–—π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜: i. helian/selenic genderswaps, ii. iso dionych & light cws

Return to β€œSupport and Suggestions”