LTB GB (purple and gold) Pteiras and blue CWs (Postponed)

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

LTB GB (purple and gold) Pteiras and blue CWs (Postponed)

Post by Xenomorph »

With these GBs rereleased, it's made me look back to my old pteiras and blue CWs to realize they're not exactly to my goals as most are 1st gen with a couple being 2nd gen.
So I am looking to replace them if possible, to least update my keep if anything else. <3

I am not sure of their current going prices, but I will offer what I can in gold:

100k for purple and/or gold Pteiras
95k for blue Crystalwings

I'm hoping to get least 3 new pairings of each, but with gender change potions, what gender they are won't be an issue.
This will make it a total of 18 CWs, or I can offer shards if shards are much preferred. Note that I am not able to spend a LOT in shards, so it'll be first come first serve on that. <'3

I have seen the going price of 25k a shard, so we'll keep that consistent and go with those numbers as well.

Thank you for looking!

Goal so far:
Purple Pteiras 2/6
Gold Pteiras 6/6
Blue CWs 6/6

Doomed into an endless cycle we cannot control.
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB GB (purple and gold) Pteiras and blue CWs

Post by Airasyraye »

I have these:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

I'd do either gold outright or a pair of the H Pegasi in the Shimmering Shop, which I believe would be 12 shards and so equivalent 300k gold? Which would leave 370k gold?
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Xenomorph
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Xenomorph »

Airasyraye wrote: May 12th, 2024, 4:41:24 am I have these:

I'd do either gold outright or a pair of the H Pegasi in the Shimmering Shop, which I believe would be 12 shards and so equivalent 300k gold? Which would leave 370k gold?
I'd love to have them! <3
When you say 'H Pegasi', do you mean the Eleuthyian Hellenic Pegasus or the Aresian Hellenic Pegasus? The Eleythyian is 5 shards each, the Aresian is 7 shards each. So either 250k in shards (leaving 420k in gold) , or 350k in shards (leaving 320k in gold).

Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Xenomorph wrote: May 12th, 2024, 5:24:18 am

When you say 'H Pegasi', do you mean the Eleuthyian Hellenic Pegasus or the Aresian Hellenic Pegasus? The Eleythyian is 5 shards each, the Aresian is 7 shards each. So either 250k in shards (leaving 420k in gold) , or 350k in shards (leaving 320k in gold).
Yes, those pegasi. I know I’m bad at math, but isn’t 25k per shard and 12 shard $300k?
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Xenomorph
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xenomorph »

Airasyraye wrote: May 12th, 2024, 5:30:00 am

Yes, those pegasi. I know I’m bad at math, but isn’t 25k per shard and 12 shard $300k?
Ah, I think I know where the miscommunication is.
You said a 'pair of the H Pegasi', I understood that as m+f of one of the two Pegasi types. Thus my question of 'which ones'. xD
You're wanting one of each type, not two of the same, is that correct?

Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Xenomorph wrote: May 12th, 2024, 5:32:45 am
Airasyraye wrote: May 12th, 2024, 5:30:00 am

Ah, I think I know where the miscommunication is.
You said a 'pair of the H Pegasi', I understood that as m+f of one of the two Pegasi types. Thus my question of 'which ones'. xD
You're wanting one of each type, not two of the same, is that correct?
Oh, I’m the stupid one. Yes, sorry, one of each, since there’s no dimorphism. Sorry!
Xenomorph
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xenomorph »

Airasyraye wrote: May 12th, 2024, 5:34:26 am
Oh, I’m the stupid one. Yes, sorry, one of each, since there’s no dimorphism. Sorry!
Ha ha, it's not a problem, we got there in the end. xD
Yes, I can do one of each for you and the difference in gold.

Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

Xenomorph wrote: May 12th, 2024, 5:35:53 am
Airasyraye wrote: May 12th, 2024, 5:34:26 am
Ha ha, it's not a problem, we got there in the end. xD
Yes, I can do one of each for you and the difference in gold.
Excellent! I’ll help hatch.
Xenomorph
CreaturesTrade

Post by Xenomorph »

Airasyraye wrote: May 12th, 2024, 5:36:43 am Excellent! I’ll help hatch.
Done deal then!
Here are your eggs :3
ImageImage

Code: Select all

[url=https://magistream.com/creature/14970312][img]https://magistream.com/img/14970312.gif[/img][/url][url=https://magistream.com/creature/14970313][img]https://magistream.com/img/14970313.gif[/img][/url]

castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

hello! if you are still accepting Gold Pteria sales, i would love to sell both of mine (female) to you for gold!

ImageImage

Return to “Kancha”