LTB: Elder Phoenix [Done]

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

LTB: Elder Phoenix [Done]

Post by kunigund »

Hello,

I am looking for 6 Elder Phoenix (stream born, not bred, no offspring, preferentially 3m, 3f)
- either by purchasing them completely,
- or by sending some of my Phoenix to you to transform them.

Last year, I purchased several from HiddenMystic ( :t-:( ) for 2k each, Mr. Belmos sells them for 3k/5k (depending on the shop, hmm...), just as a rough guide.

Thank you!
Last edited by kunigund on January 26th, 2024, 7:09:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB: Elder Phoenix

Post by aethelwhyne »

I can transform your phoenixes ^_^
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB: Elder Phoenix

Post by kunigund »

That would be great! I'll start a trade, please tell me either here or in the trade message how much gold you want. Thank you a lot!

Return to “Kancha”