LTB Frozen Arkai Egg - Offer increased

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

JustaBunny
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

LTB Frozen Arkai Egg - Offer increased

Post by JustaBunny »

Hello!

I've been completely bitten by the Arkai bug and I'd like to buy some frozen eggs from the years I missed.

Original: 15k
Aurora: 2k
Corona: 2k
Glacial: 2k
Phoenix: 2k

These are the prices I'm offering, but I am open to negotiating! If you would prefer creatures, please also let me know :bounce:
Last edited by JustaBunny on February 9th, 2024, 5:51:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB: Frozen Original Arkai Egg :D
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Frozen Arkai Eggs

Post by Airasyraye »

I have 3 Phoenix in my Main so you can view them. I'll sell them for the 2k each.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
JustaBunny
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by JustaBunny »

Yes please! How many are you selling? I only need one, but happy to buy all 3 :)

Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

JustaBunny wrote: January 23rd, 2024, 7:42:33 pm Yes please! How many are you selling? I only need one, but happy to buy all 3 :)
I can sell all 3, but if you only want the 1, that's fine, too. You can just start a trade when you're ready.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
zee113
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by zee113 »

I have:
5 Aurora,
37 Corona, and
18 Glacial.
I guess you don't want them all... ^.^
Happy Magiversay and thank you for all my gifts!
Thak yous to nverland, Shadowlugia, gusztika, DarkRider, Silv, Zanthor, Rhia, Silverdove, BeeNme, Ryves, the anonymous gift givers, and the Magistream Staff for all creatures great and small.
<3 <3 <3
Spoiler
LTS old and new achievement pets and elementals here.
Please DO NOT mine my keep, thank you.
JustaBunny
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by JustaBunny »

zee113 wrote: February 7th, 2024, 12:12:06 pm I have:
5 Aurora,
37 Corona, and
18 Glacial.
I guess you don't want them all... ^.^
Haha, yes one each would be perfect if that's okay with you! Thank you so so much <3 I am so much closer to finishing my collection <3

Last bumped by JustaBunny on February 21st, 2024, 9:21:31 pm.

Return to “Kancha”