Keep tabs (changing order) ?

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Keep tabs (changing order) ?

Post by wystearya »

Is changing the order of the Keep tabs not currently functional? I was going to add a new tab, but found I couldn't drag it into the position I wanted. Is this not working or is there a new way to do it that I have missed?

I know not all features are working at the moment, I am just wondering about this one.

Thank you!
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Re: Keep tabs (changing order) ?

Post by Rosehill »

Yes, this is one of the known issues that are still under construction after the upgrade, as detailed in the Site News post and/or the Report Site Errors thread. ^_^
wystearya
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Keep tabs (changing order) ?

Post by wystearya »

Rosehill wrote: September 19th, 2023, 4:04:52 pm Yes, this is one of the known issues that are still under construction after the upgrade, as detailed in the Site News post and/or the Report Site Errors thread. ^_^
Thank you!

I probably skipped over it. :derp:
Image Image ~ Image ~ Image Image

Wishlist in profile. <3 25/25 gifts - Thank you!

Return to “Community Discussion”