What I would like for Christmas Wish List

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

What I would like for Christmas Wish List

Post by aethelwhyne »

Merry Christmas every one!

Please do not post more than once. You can edit your post as many times as you like. Also this is not the thread to tell people you need more gifts that is in another thread

Welcome to the What I would like for Christmas, this is a Christmas wishlist so that those who wish to give you gifts will know or at least have an idea of what you would like. This also helps those of us who do the Christmas Countdown know what you like so that we may gift you accordingly.

Anyone is welcome to post on here, but please only post once. You can edit your post as much as you like but remember the more you edit the harder it may be for those who wish to gift you to do so.

Sadly there are a few rules that need to be followed.

1. There is no limit on how many creatures you ask for.
2. Again please only post once.
3. I do ask that you do not ask for only SB donation pets, QB, or GB as not everyone can afford those and we do want this list to help people get gifts to make them happy. Since donation breeding has been introduced you may ask for bred ones but remember these too cost shards and not everyone can get them.
4. And for the most important rule, just because you request it here does not mean you will be guaranteed those creatures for Christmas. Everyone does try their best and sometimes there are hits and misses. Remember it is the thought that counts.

I will keep a master list and have it posted with the person’s name so that it will be very easy for those who are gifting to see what the magi’s wish for. Hopefully all will have fun with this list and it will be helpful to those of us who like to gift.
Last edited by aethelwhyne on December 21st, 2013, 9:39:24 pm, edited 6 times in total.
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: What I would like for Christmas

Post by aethelwhyne »

Okay here is where the masterlist will be kept. All you need to do is find the person you wish to gift and click on their name to see what they would like.

Master Wishlist

16anumber
acaiar
Aerical
Alaylith
Aleena
Alleiha
aloobah
AmazingGrace
appymare
ApprenticeCrone
Arionn
ashc
AssassinsCreed
Atalantra
AuraDragoness
AutumnSolace
ava0219
Avengelyn
Ayakashi
Azeekiyal
AzureCrystalDragon
Bagheera
BBkat
Beckster
BeeNme
Bigboy980Ryukun
Bioterror
Bjornkvaale
BlackHeart
BluMajica
bloodvampire16
Braindon
Bresn
Brynia
Brynmala
Carter
Celery
CellaFane
Ceres
Charming
chaunchaun
Cheystar
Chimera
Chuckeh
CinnaminDraconna
Clawstra
Counselor
Crazyflight
Crossfire
CrystalXShine
cynderwyrm
daemonrage
Danafox
Dancingstar
DarkBolt
DarkRider
DarkstarWolf
daughterofbastet
Desade
DevilF
dinogirl71
Ditzy
DivaMaya
Djynevra
DoctorAwkward
Dolphine
DoomedDaphnia
Drachenschwinge
DracoSpectrum
dreamsandlove
DressageMaster
Dunstan
duskfall
Eleadora
ElementalNovel
ellysketchit
elysium
emeralddawn
Emjoy398
emosewa
Enchanteddil
erykitty
Evilalice
evildarkkitten
Evy
ExplicitiveUhoh
Faleep
fallenlove101
fangeddeer14
fantasyfreak315
fawnfur13
feralkiwi
Feuerfresser
Firebird
Foxxie
Freerunner
FrostBurn
Frostfoxen
Gingy
GiratinaOrigin
GoldenVampire
gotw3
Grizz
GrowlingCupcake
Gwenhwyfar
haryan
Hawktalon
Hikari7707
hilda
hlc
HobbitFeet
HoneyBunny
HopingFaith
horsebiter
Idrill
Imperialism
Incandescence
Infernette
Inspirit
Intempestivity
JadaNae
JenniTayBear
Jimmy
Jinzeiu
Jrap17
jujubean
Kaida1234
kai
katcombs
Kattiana
Kestrad
Ketrilla
KiniBarbosa
Kizaru
KooshyKoKo
Kubawalda
kyrandia
l337Lorelei
LadyCatherine
LadyKonekoSama
Layna
Lenalee96
liciajane
LightningDragon
Lisbels
Livvyx
lokitty25
LokiWolfbane
LucifersFallenAngel
Maef
MaighdeanDubh
Marik
Mathcat
MaximumOverdrive
Mazzi
Meow
Merkwerkee
MightyOak
Miriel
MishaBaby
misohappy
MistyoC
Miura
ML1201
Moira
MoiraMoira
moon5330
Moratti
morgainthe
MsShino
mulan
Mychelle1212
Myrin
Mystcdra
MysticDawn
narunii
Nekoi
NellaFantasia
Nellas
Nightfrost
Nissa
Niverdia
NKfloofiepoof
Norimn
Nyka
NyteKlaw
NyxNoire
Octopies
oilbird
P3PPYc0rn
Padfootsmistress777
PaleoMage
pegasi1978
PhantomRider
Phoenixwildfire
pidbell
pigsty26
PlatypussLover
Poison
Pshawraven
ragdoll
Rainwater
Randomname
Raneth
RavenSkyfire
Real
Reg
Reima
Rewydew
Ricansea
Rooadoodle
Ruffian75
s0yya
SanguineWolf
Sanna92
Sarah745
Scorpionida
ScrubbyBat
SeaCrest
sellerie
Senzafine
ShadowDragon07
Shadowfax278
ShadowfangRyu
shadowfox3163
Shadowfrost
shadowlugia
shadowrose45
ShadowVixen
Shajana
Shakura
Shedragon
ShenziSixaxis
SheWolfWarrior
shunkazami56
Silverflame
ShirouHokuto
silentstarelly
Sixx
Sochitelya
SoftlySoaring
SolarRush
Sophia
SorenUke1
sparkyrav
Spectrospecs
starseeker
stealthxstar
stormiecub
Stormpaws
Stray
Sugarplum
Sylvan
Syth
Tamasa
Tanya9771
Tekla
TerminallyCapricious
TheTwilightOne
Thyme
Tinni
TNHawke
TopazMist
tornadofan2
Tresta
TxCat
Tyrannogon
Umalia
umbreon241
urboros
Utena
Valamuraka
Varnayrah
Velocity
Vendetta
VilaWolf
VoodooChild
whitewolfjustice
Windclan
wingsofsilver
Winterbell
wispa
WolfBane382
WolfDart
WoLfgIrLyS
Wolfsister
Wynterborne
xanatau
Xeyla
Xenomorph
Xoje
XxRequiemxX
Yrenne
Zanthor
Zaphkiel
Zeilera
Zs99
Last edited by aethelwhyne on December 21st, 2013, 9:36:35 pm, edited 108 times in total.
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
Imperialism
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: What I would like for Christmas

Post by Imperialism »

Wonderful Idea Aeth!

I generally do not post in wish list threads but since everyone is always asking me I figured I would this year.

Those who know me know I never want anything. I do not collect and I do not have armies. I mainly keep only breeders so I can gift the offspring.

With that stated, I can always use:
Streamborns
Storeboughts

If you do not mind me re-gifting then I would appreciate any critters sent to me.

Thank You!
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[url=http://magistream.com/creature/11714896][img]http://magistream.com/img/11714896.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/11714897][img]http://magistream.com/img/11714897.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/11714898][img]http://magistream.com/img/11714898.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/11714899][img]http://magistream.com/img/11714899.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/11714900][img]http://magistream.com/img/11714900.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/11714901][img]http://magistream.com/img/11714901.gif[/img][/url][url=http://magistream.com/creature/11714902][img]http://magistream.com/img/11714902.gif[/img][/url]
[/center] ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SynthDetective
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: What I would like for Christmas Wish List

Post by SynthDetective »

Is it time for this already? Okay, here goes my wishlist. It's quite long, but that means that there are more options for those who can't get certain things.

I could always use 0.00% Puvia and Decessus eggs, for my armies.
Ad Icist, got to love 'em, Icists.
Seredins would be nice, all them types
Any questborns, or questbred. Especially Icists, wyverns and Rose imps. Wouldn't mind a rewin or so either.
Any Donation Pet, of course I prefer SB ones, but bred ones are also extremely awesome. Bred ones are in fact very very awesome too. The DP's are all gorgeous. But especially I would love a Cobalt Wyvern, or any other of the early DP's. for me that means any between the Elder Crystalwings and the Cinersi. Any of those I count as "Older" DP's are much loved as well. That's any up until the Bone Dragons, since that was about when I joined MS. Any that came out after I went on my massive hiatus are also preferred. That happened some time along the Kanthras
An unrelated first generation pair of any Giftborn would also be lovely. Especially the Elks (especially Chain) Reindeers or the Purple Pteria CW's.
One other thing that will always be loved is gold. I'm running low all the time, and I feel as low as my gold account when people say they have millions.
And Art is very much loved too. I'm currently looking for maybe a few lineage crests and a CSS set. Or just pixel art of some stuff. Or anything. Yes, art is much loved.
Oh, Doni-breedings would be nice. I've got some pairs that I would love to breed.

Then again, I will gladly accept any and all gifts. I recognise that some can't afford some things, or can't acquire it, so I will be extremely grateful and happy about anything anyone throws my way.

EDIT: I'll probably keep editing this list, to either add something I want, or to remove things that I no longer need, so that there won't be any awkward moments of "oh, you got me a XXX... I've already got one of those" when Christmas comes along.
Last edited by SynthDetective on December 13th, 2013, 12:53:43 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hey, chin up. I know the night just got darker, but it won't last forever.
~Nick Valentine
ImageImage
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

Well, I might as well post.

I love frozen SB Amphista eggs at 0.00%. I'll take any amount of those. <3
I also would like SB Taraxes and Arcanum Serpaens (the only shop creatures that I don't have an SB pair of!)
Hmm... I mean, expensive gifts aside, I would also appreciate SB Jackalopes, SB Duckits, and SB Saerulis Crystalwings.
For more expensive gifts, I would love any QB Rewin Dragons, QB Rose Imps, or QB Emerald Wyverns. On top of that, I would assault anyone with hugs who gave me a GB Crystalwing (Blue, Pteira, etc.). Or a GB anything, for that matter. Except Prasinis Wyrms and Sonerus Dragons. I'd appreciate the thought, but it's too expensive a gift to waste on me, because I wouldn't really use it.
Now for the ridiculous stuff. I might as well throw out there that I would literally faint if someone gifted me a GB Wikken Cat. But that's not happening, so I might as well get it out there before everything else.
For donation pets, I'd really appreciate anything, of course, but what I really would LOVE love are hatchlings that I don't have. Especially 5-shard hatchlings. I know it's a lot to ask for, but it's what I'm currently working towards. You can look in my donation pets tab to see what adults I have. So, if I have a 3-shard adult, I'd really appreciate the 5-shard hatchling from that month. And so on. If I have the hatchling and not the adult, I'd love the adult. And if I have both, then just forget it. :P
And any 2009 donation pets. Because why not.

It's my birthday on the 8th of January, too, so this wishlist would still stand. :)

Also, if I may make a suggestion, it may be better and easier on you, aeth, if you embed a link to the post with the person's wishlist, instead of listing what they want in a spoiler. I mean, someone (like me *cough*) might have a lot on their wishlist, and it's more convenient (perhaps) to have it seen in their own words. I'm suggesting this because I've seen it on a lot of past wishlist threads (the last one that comes to mind is Niverdia's Anniversary Wishlist thread).
Last edited by crazyflight on November 29th, 2013, 3:27:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
auctioning off an alt cypheles crystalwing for parentless rewin dragons
<3 <3 <3
Dancingstar
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Dancingstar »

I've been waiting for this all year! <3 :woo:

-Bred born donation pets- I don't really care which one's
-Lakarian Platypus
-Cervinus Deer
-Dragons- I don't care which one's
-Bred-Born Water and Herbalist shop creatures- Doesn't really matter which one's
-Seahorses (I don't care if they're bred born, shop born, stream born. )
Edit: Sun Vevex Ray

That should be all.. :bounce:
Last edited by Dancingstar on December 7th, 2013, 2:55:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image[
Ayakashi
MD Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Ayakashi »

Ay's Wishlist:
Spoiler
SB's
  • Trench Hippocampi
    Minicorns
    Mist Stalkers
    Brontotheriums
    Amphistas
    Tenabre Foxes
    Celestial Butterflies
1rst gens
  • Ice Phoenix
    Ice Gryphon
    Tidal Capricorns
    Shadowweaver Namista's Spiders
    Sunset Talvars
    Noctis Enox
2nd gens+
  • Lunar Hippogryphs
Big Wishes
  • 1rst gen Gold Elder CW
    1rst gen Celestial Dragon
    QB Shadowweaver Namsita's Spiders
    1rst gen Prasinis Wyrms
ImageImage

My wishlist

DS Friend Code: 2664-2235-0361 PM me yours so I can add you too! :D
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

BB's wishlist.
Nothing lineaged PLEASE. I do not collect them and they will be booted to Master B. I'll take bred for somethings, but no lineages. List may change between posting and when the gifting starts because who know what'll get released in that time frame.

Stream(all stream born please, none red
Hippocampus hatchlings
Telvian Panthers
Winged Cats(both black and white)
Ammits

Shop(shop born is preferred, but I'll take 1st gen as well)-
Black/White Tundra Tylluan
Jacktus Dragon
Arcanum Serpaen
Silvian Serpaen
Dark/Earth/Water Serendins
Volcanic Seahorse
*new* Vetus

Bred(lowest gen possible)-
Albino Dire Wolves
Yellow/Gold/Orange Farir
White/Piebald/Black Cervinus Deer
Direcore
Pygmy Gemdragons/Crystalwings
Silt/Reef/Atoll Levis

Other-
Dragon Koi
Charean
Mohrior
anything that would belong in my 'Dragons Den' tab
Gold Pteira Crystalwings(the 4 winged kind, I need more blood in my gene pool of these)

My 'never going to happen but I can dream' wish list(the donis can be bred or other wise) Basically, I don't expect to get anything form this list, but I can dream xD
I have a few QBs I'm on the hunt for so I can have breeding pairs, so I'll throw those down for the heck of it. If there's a specified gender it's because that's the one I'm missing and need.

QB Pink Rose Imp(female)
QB Rewin (male)
SB Blue/Bronze/Green Crystalwings would also be amazing.
Tinsel wyrm hatchling(as long as it's not lineaged, I don't care if the sucker is inbred or not, it'll end up frozen anyways)
GB Male Wikken cat(aka a mate for my lonely female) or an unrelated pair if they can breed by that point

(and the donis, again, I can dream, there's a reason I put them at the end of the list)
Frost/Earth Unis
Kuras Tigers
Lunar Fox(male)
Ashen Shaa(male)
Atrox Dragon
Dark/Light Silendarus Unicorn
Viridian/Umber Krusos
Last edited by BBkat on December 14th, 2013, 2:05:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Utena
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Utena »

Utena's wishlist.

My wishlist is really simple.

-Mist Stalkers for my army
-SB Gold/Silver Ammits (Both Lion and Leopard)
-SB Aselis
-SB Seahorse (Trench and Reef)
-1st gens Silt, Reef, and Atoll Leviathans

I am completely full! Thank you to all and every sender! <3
Last edited by Utena on December 20th, 2013, 10:15:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Pillowfort | Goodreads |
VBC Tab | Wish List

Mist Stalker Army - 12,000+ and counting!
Chuckeh
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Chuckeh »

My Christmas Tree is full! Thanks everyone! <3

Chuckeh's Christmas Wishlist:
Please no lineages!

Stream
Please no bred/lineaged creatures! Must be streamborn.
- Narwhals
- Cukurba

Shop
Shopborn creatures preferred, but 1st gens are fine.
- Vosmari
- Narwhal
- Arkenian Sunbeast

Hybrids
1st gens preferred, but 2nd gens are fine.
- Albino Direwolves
- White, Piebald, and Black Cervinus Deer
- Pygmy Gemdragons
- Pygmy Crystalwings
- Silt, Reef, and Atoll Leviathans

Events
Streamborn preferred, but 1st gens are fine.
- Valentine creatures
- Mohrior
- Dismot

Specials
SB's would be amazing, 1st gens would be good too.
- Coal Wyrm
- Tinsel Wyrm
- Elk
- Fourwinged/Blue Crystalwing
- Ornamental Penguin (Green and white)
- Wikken Cat
- Prasinis Wyrm

Dreams
SB/1st gen
- Any 1st gen/SB donation creatures (ferrets and polar bears especially!)
- Any questborns (except spiders)
- Any giftborns
Last edited by Chuckeh on December 21st, 2013, 12:31:34 pm, edited 5 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Happy New Year
Coming back from a hiatus. Will be inconsistently online.

Return to “Community Discussion”