Sup I'm 6and!

New here? Come say hi, or even give us a short bio!
6and
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Sup I'm 6and!

Post by 6and »

First time on a forum and idk what I'm doing for the most part! I love online pets and have started to raise a variety and found this site seems cool. I love to code and play games! My discord is my username, just let me know you're from here if you add me. I wanna become an active member in the community! Idk about all the reading I have troubles reading when its long. But I hope to raise my eggs up without too much hassle! Came for the dragons! I also have bad anxiety. Hope I did this right!

Code: Select all

.--
                                   ------===-                           :   
                                --------==========:                 .--====.
                             ---------==================.         :--=======-:
                          :---------========================    ----===========-   
                       ------------=======================---------===============  
                   ---------------===========---------------------==================.  
                ...::--------------======-----------------------=======================  
                             .------==-----------------------========================:
                                    :------------------===========================-   Dunes:6and
                                          ---=================================- 
                                                 -=-==============-==--=. 
Dragon Collection Agency! Will take any dragon!
ImageImageImageImageImage
I click back! Also if you have time I have tons of hatchlings too!
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: Sup I'm 6and!

Post by darksouls »

Hi, welcome! :)
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

6and
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Sup I'm 6and!

Post by 6and »

Ardroth wrote: May 22nd, 2024, 8:35:19 am Hi, welcome! :)
Hello! hope all is well im new to this whole forum thing!
Dragon Collection Agency! Will take any dragon!
I click back! Also if you have time I have tons of hatchlings too!

Return to “Introductions”