Plumed Crystalwing Raffle

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Razoreniye
CreaturesTrade

Re: Plumed Crystalwing Raffle

Post by Razoreniye »

It is INSANELY difficult to choose my favorite crystalwing. Nearly impossible. But I gotta go with the Light Crystalwing. They look so elegant yet eerie, and remind me of biblically accurate angels. They just scream divine power and give off a vibe of 'don't mess with me', but in a more subtle way.
I compulsively collect Hollowjacks and Light Crystalwings Image ImageImageImage
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Airasyraye »

FR, there are too many to name. Crystalwings, Sylphs, and Hippocampi/Capricorn are reliably in my favorites categories.

But, if I have to choose, I'm going with the new ones.

ImageImageImageImage

Just look at this amazing lineup of crystalwings. I cannot choose a 1 from the 4 that I like better than the others. They are stunning. Shapes, colors, poses, expressions, detail... They all form a theme while being so uniquely different from each other. They're dynamic, regal, and graceful while also being somewhat ominous and even judgmental, lol. They look like a quartet of Alien Elder Gods ready to either bless you with four amazing gifts or end your entire existence four times over.

While the sleeker, "daintier" crystalwings of yonder-year are more my aesthetic of "crystalwing" (indeed, the plumed conforms more to that style) these are just absolutely amazing. I haven't seen a multi-creature release where I liked all versions in a long, long time.
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: ImageImage
Moon487
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Moon487 »

I have a lot of β€œfavourite” crystalwings, but if I had to choose one I’d probably say the Rauna. Something about them is just so elegant and cute at the same time? Even their expression somehow looks gentle
Thank you for the gifts <3
BeautifulPoem
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BeautifulPoem »

The Fluorowing Crystalwing is my favorite. I love the black and blue color pallet and it reminds me of glowing lichen or the Bioluminescent algae Dinoflagellates that activates with movement.
Due to not being able to edit profile, all profile documents are being edited in a separate area to be saved and used once editing reopens.
5/25 gifts
Thank you for the gifts, a list of people who gave me gifts are in my profile.
Wishlist: check profile
Take a look at my store: Poem's Clover Shop

Please feel free to click on my eggs in my main tab!
bandbullets
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by bandbullets »

oughhhh its so hard to choose from such a variety of really awesome designs but if i had to id go with one of the the newest line up of crystalwings yaya!!
the blazing patterns and fiery wings looks super cool and like a nice volcano-y aesthetic yaya
Altairia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Altairia »

There are many lovely crystalwings out there, but I immediately fell in love with these new ones!

ImageImage

I love their colors, the subtle blue and violet. I especially like their heads, wings, and tails.
Visit my new shop!
~~~
Looking for gender swaps- see the corresponding tab in my keep!
~~~
My wishlist!
πŸŽ‚12th of Jan

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please help me grow these guys as well! <3
Kass
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kass »

The Crystalwings never cease to amaze me, I'm always in awe of each new one every year. The Purple Crystalwing remains my favourite though, I love the colour purple and something about them feels like they are such friendly little guys that I can imagine from their sprite that they like to hold their toes and do cartwheels or other acrobatics in the air when playing. :t-swoon:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

I click all eggs/hatchies on the page above me when posting
<3
If you click my eggs and hatchlings back, Thank You!
<3
I appreciate every click and try to click back
castlevania
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by castlevania »

i wish i had fully participated in last year's Magiversary event when the elements were unveiled. i love the air crystalwings, they are my favorite:

ImageImage
ImageImage

i love the gentle color scheme for both sexes, and the glittering diaphanous wings and their shape, the whimsical pose, the curl of the horns and the tail. i really love fairies- the air crystal wings were the perfect fit for me. the moment i saw them i knew i needed an army, and am hoping to try to have as many as i can.

for similar reasons i also love the prismatic crystalwings, with their angelic appearance and iridescent color scheme. i stare at their feathered wings often- they are immaculately detailed

and i also love the earth crystalwings:
ImageImage
i have always loved how the glittering blue gems contrasted with the dull, earthen colors. the confident pose is very pleasing to look at, i cant get enough of how thoughtfull detailed their wings and musculature are

last but not least: the blue, purple, green crystalwing
ImageImageImage

i was so happy to receive the blue crystalwings- i really want to try and breed for a green! the gentle shading and the curled pose are such cute details, i instantly fell in love. they feel nostalgic to me, even if i didnt play magistream when they were first released!
π”žπ”°π”­π”₯𝔬, 𝔦𝔱/π”₯𝔒, π”ͺ𝔢 π”΄π”’π”Ÿπ”°π”¦π”±π”’ (π”©π”²π” π”žπ”―π”‘ @ 𝔫𝔒𝔬𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔒𝔰)
π–˜π–Žπ–Œπ–“π–†π–™π–šπ–—π–Š 𝖆𝖗𝖙: sugarjolt @ neocities
ImageImage

πŸ•ΈοΈ π–’π–†π–Œπ–Žπ–›π–Šπ–—π–˜π–†π–—π–ž π–˜π–†π–‘π–Š: 25% off creatures (ends may 31)
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–Œπ–Šπ–“π–‰π–Šπ–—π–˜π–œπ–†π–• π–™π–—π–†π–‰π–Šπ–˜: ISO Female Helian & Male Selenic Crystalwings
πŸ•ΈοΈ π–‰π–”π–“π–Žπ–˜ π–šπ–‹π–”: release date soul briar dove & heart briar dove uft/ufs

ImageImageImage
SkyeWyven
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by SkyeWyven »

ImageImage

Fire Crystalwing.
I absolutely love the element of fire and the colours on these are amazing. I especially like the blue of the females. Blue fire has always been particularly attractive to me. :)
"Gotta catch 'em all"

My event gifting thread!
Wishlist is here!
sceries
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by sceries »

i'm particularly fond of iwan crystalwings :) they're just funky little guys. there are so many incredibly beautiful crystalwings but the iwans make me smile!! and the iwan pygmy crystalwing hatchling might be my favorite thing ever.
Image it's just a little guy.... i love them so much <3
he/him :)

18/25 - thank you so much!!
wishlist: sapphire wyverns, other shiny things and birds, parentless crystalwings? i don't mind new release crystalwings but i'd prefer old ones! extended wishlist in profile if you want it <3
no 2023 crystalwings please!

Return to β€œZocalo”