LTB - Lusine Moths

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

LTB - Lusine Moths

Post by sammythethief »

Hi all :wave:

I've been absent for many years and have missed many, many creature releases. I will be updating this thread with what I'm currently buying. It's going to be a very lengthy, expensive endeavour, so not everything I need will be listed right from the start. I'm beginning with a few of my favourites that I missed!

I am only interested in SB (parentless), unnamed donation creatures. I don't mind if they've got offspring, and they can be adults or hatchlings. Below is a list of what I'm currently after, but realistically I am interested in any donation creatures that I do not own; all of my personal donis are listed in this tab.

Currently Buying:

Lusine Moth - Female

I can also trade whatever the current donation creature is at the time, if you would like those. Please keep in mind that goldmining is not an option anymore, and the team is still working on alternative methods for earning gold. I am clicking any eggs/hatchlings I see daily and always have the current donation creatures for sale, but obtaining thousands of gold per day from the IFGM is no longer possible.

Thank you! <3

Last bumped by sammythethief on November 3rd, 2023, 5:00:01 pm.
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.

Return to “Kancha”