Aethelwhyne’s Ark Giveaway

Raffles, contests and giveaways can be held here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: Aethelwhyne’s Ark Giveaway

Post by kunigund »

May I have this pair of Jinglong Pygmy Crystalwings from the hybrids tab, please? Thank you a lot!
https://magistream.com/creature/9509664 and https://magistream.com/creature/9509665
AlphaWulf0
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by AlphaWulf0 »

For Thursday's critters, could I get a Bell Squirrel one of the Dusk Bunnies, both from the bred events tab. Thank you!
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

All wishes granted to here <3
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.
HiddenMystic
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by HiddenMystic »

Thursday's critters... may I have a pair of dark pegasi from the stream born tab please and thank you again. :t-glomp:
Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
vdB141
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by vdB141 »

-
Last edited by vdB141 on January 9th, 2024, 11:14:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

From the streamborn tab I would like to request, 1 light and 1 dark minicorn, please and thank you :D
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Austen
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by Austen »

May I get a male and female Water Prism Fox? Thank you.
ImageImageImageImageImage
AlphaWulf0
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade
It’s my birthday

Post by AlphaWulf0 »

Hello! For Friday's creatures, could I ask for the Dusk Bunny and the Jax from the Bred Event tab please?
Emiree
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Emiree »

Two Os Raven's from the Hybrid tab, please and thank you.
Emiree . She/Her
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
and have access to the Artificer and
Preservationist Shops. PM me if you
want me to help you get creatures.
Shop price + 300g.

credit . lineages
aethelwhyne
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by aethelwhyne »

All wishes have been granted to here <3
I absolutely love Mohrior, Vernox Dragons, Bread Creatures, Laetolis Beast and Cascara Amagnae frozen hatchlings just PM me if you have any for sale.
Wishlist: I love purple torveus dragons, frozen Cascara amagnae hatchlings,mohrior, vernox dragons, bread creatures, laetolis beasts, prism fox,confera pegasus, pennant pegasus, rabbitsune, me’chuan bengolo/rewana, skulk, alicantos and penguins.

Return to “Zocalo”