LTB Lots of different EBs + EB eggs!!! [open]

Put your LTB (looking to buy) and LTT (looking to trade) requests here

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

SilverWolf
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Lots of different EBs!!! [open]

Post by SilverWolf »

Kass wrote::wave: Hi, I have some EB's etc I can sell you if you're still looking for them?
Spoiler
*all in protected and priced sale tabs*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Total: 230k

I also have 7x Nhirudo, but since they are hatchlings I don't know what color they will be until grown.. they are in my 5k tab, but I'll sell for 4k each if you wanted to try your luck getting pink ? :t-woo:

Though if there's any you don't need anymore that's okay.
Oops, I thought my list was up-to-date, but I guess I went on a shopping spree at some point and forgot to update! BUT, after looking through your keep, there were actually some additional creatures in your for sale tabs that I need too, so it works out, haha!

Daius Esplendit - 1 Male - 5k
Noctus Esplendit - 1 Female - 5k
Umber Arkai - 1 Female H - 5k
Alasre Peryton - 1 Male - 15k
Vahti - 1 Male - 10k
Nightshade Hearthhound - 1 Female - 10k
Umagum - 1 Male - 5k
Wallatrice - 1 Male, 1 Female - 10k
Bronze Pumpkin Wyrm - 1 Male - 5k
Silver Pumpkin Wyrm - 1 Male, 1 Female - 10k
Forest Pygmy Graga - 1 Female - 10k
Alpine Pygmy Graga - 1 Male - 10k
Dark Temple Rhinoceros - 1 Male, 1 Female - 30k
Sepulghul - 1 Male, 1 Female, H(either gender) - 30k
Skelmblor - 1 Male, 1 Female, H(either gender) - 30k
Dulcine Amagnae - 1 Male, 1 Female - 20k
Plushie Crystalwing - 1 Male H - 5k
Porcelain Crystalwing - 1 Male H - 5k

If I got my math right, that comes out to 220k! For now I'll have to wait on the Nhirudo since this is gonna wipe out my gold, but I'll likely eventually take you up on that offer if you still have them then ^.^ Speaking of gold - I actually only have 120k right now, would it be possible for me to purchase some now and then purchase the others once I build up my gold again? If not that's okay, I understand! ^_^ BUT, if you are okay with that, can I grab these little guys?

Bronze & Silver Pumpkin Wyrms, Forest Pygmy Graga, Alpine Pygmy Graga, Skelmblor, Sepulghul, Wallatrice, Nightshade Hearthhound, Umber Arkai

and those should equal out to 120k, if that's okay with you! And if you could freeze the Umber Arkai, a Skelmblor, and a Sepulghul before sending them, I'd really appreciate it! I just don't want their percentages going up if I don't log back in soon enough after the trade is done ^.^
LTS | LTB
SB Tenabra Fox Army: 663 | Total albinos in army(-9 eggs): 114
"Maybe, somewhere out there, even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one. Don't you think?" - Lady
|
ImageImageImage
Kass
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Lots of different EBs!!! [open]

Post by Kass »

SilverWolf wrote:
Kass wrote::wave: Hi, I have some EB's etc I can sell you if you're still looking for them?
Spoiler
*all in protected and priced sale tabs*
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Total: 230k

I also have 7x Nhirudo, but since they are hatchlings I don't know what color they will be until grown.. they are in my 5k tab, but I'll sell for 4k each if you wanted to try your luck getting pink ? :t-woo:

Though if there's any you don't need anymore that's okay.
Oops, I thought my list was up-to-date, but I guess I went on a shopping spree at some point and forgot to update! BUT, after looking through your keep, there were actually some additional creatures in your for sale tabs that I need too, so it works out, haha!

Daius Esplendit - 1 Male - 5k
Noctus Esplendit - 1 Female - 5k
Umber Arkai - 1 Female H - 5k
Alasre Peryton - 1 Male - 15k
Vahti - 1 Male - 10k
Nightshade Hearthhound - 1 Female - 10k
Umagum - 1 Male - 5k
Wallatrice - 1 Male, 1 Female - 10k
Bronze Pumpkin Wyrm - 1 Male - 5k
Silver Pumpkin Wyrm - 1 Male, 1 Female - 10k
Forest Pygmy Graga - 1 Female - 10k
Alpine Pygmy Graga - 1 Male - 10k
Dark Temple Rhinoceros - 1 Male, 1 Female - 30k
Sepulghul - 1 Male, 1 Female, H(either gender) - 30k
Skelmblor - 1 Male, 1 Female, H(either gender) - 30k
Dulcine Amagnae - 1 Male, 1 Female - 20k
Plushie Crystalwing - 1 Male H - 5k
Porcelain Crystalwing - 1 Male H - 5k

If I got my math right, that comes out to 220k! For now I'll have to wait on the Nhirudo since this is gonna wipe out my gold, but I'll likely eventually take you up on that offer if you still have them then ^.^ Speaking of gold - I actually only have 120k right now, would it be possible for me to purchase some now and then purchase the others once I build up my gold again? If not that's okay, I understand! ^_^ BUT, if you are okay with that, can I grab these little guys?

Bronze & Silver Pumpkin Wyrms, Forest Pygmy Graga, Alpine Pygmy Graga, Skelmblor, Sepulghul, Wallatrice, Nightshade Hearthhound, Umber Arkai

and those should equal out to 120k, if that's okay with you! And if you could freeze the Umber Arkai, a Skelmblor, and a Sepulghul before sending them, I'd really appreciate it! I just don't want their percentages going up if I don't log back in soon enough after the trade is done ^.^
No worries, paying for some at a time is absolutely fine with me, I don't mind at all and will send over the first batch shortly. :wave:

Feel free to start the trade when you want the others later on in the month etc, for now I'll move them into a tab of their own for safe keeping.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

I click all eggs/hatchies on the page above me when posting
<3
If you click my eggs and hatchlings back, Thank You!
<3
I appreciate every click and try to click back
NaoKitsune
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTB Lots of different EBs + EB eggs!!! [open]

Post by NaoKitsune »

Let me know if you’d like anything in my for sale tab! I have quite a few goodies in there. Not sure what you’re still in need of from the list. Feel free to pm as well! I don’t always remember to check back on the forums
SilverWolf
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by SilverWolf »

NaoKitshune wrote:Lett ...hic... me know if ...hic... you’d likke ...hic... anydding in my for shale tab! I have quite a few ...hic... goodiessh in deree.. Nott shure what ...hic... you’�re shtill in need of from dee lisht. Feel free to pm ash well! I doon’t alwaysh remember to check ...hic... back on de forrumsh
Of courshe! Dere are ...hic... a ccouple guyssh I'm inttereshted in, I'll sshhoot yoou a pm! ^.^

Edit: Oh boy I forgot how much I drank :t-woo:
LTS | LTB
"Maybe, somewhere out there, even a devil may cry when he loses a loved one. Don't you think?" - Lady
|
ImageImageImage
PrincessOfVampires
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by PrincessOfVampires »

Hi, I have these ImageImageImage for 5k.

↓Visit my shop↓
Princess treasures

Gifts: 25/25 Thank you. <3

Wishlist:
Donec
SilverWolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by SilverWolf »

PrincessOfVampires wrote:Hi, I have these ImageImageImage for 5k.
Trade sent! ^.^
LTS | LTB
|
ImageImageImage
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

Hey there! :wave:

I have these two which I would be willing to part with for 15k each if you're interested
ImageImage

SilverWolf
CreaturesTrade

Post by SilverWolf »

Syndicate wrote:Hey there! :wave:

I have these two which I would be willing to part with for 15k each if you're interested
ImageImage
I'll take em!! ^.^ With the site being so iffy, I haven't been able to mine lately, so I'm a bit short of 30k. So I'll shoot you a trade as soon as I can ^_^ Also, if you have any crab hatchlings, it managed to slip past me that I still need one of those too :sweat:
LTS | LTB
|
ImageImageImage
Syndicate
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Syndicate »

No worries at all, just flick me a trade when you’re ready <3

Last bumped by SilverWolf on June 22nd, 2023, 10:04:21 pm.

Return to “Kancha”