Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Zzela
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

LTS/T Dateless Streamborn Creatures

Post by Zzela »

Hello,

I have a few creatures with no dates sitting in my Keep. I would like to sell them.
Alternately, I would be happy to trade each of them for:
- an egg or hatchling frozen at 100.00% (upper bar);
- a dateless SB stream Koi Fish;
- a SB stream Koi Fish born September 24 2018-2022 (need maximum 1 of each male+female).

Dateless Streamborns are 17k each (10k if named). Dateless Pondborns are 21k each.

Creatures:
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thank you. <3
Last edited by Zzela on May 30th, 2023, 12:28:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grimheart
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTS/T Dateless Creatures (Stream/Pond)

Post by Grimheart »

Hello, I would like to make these brave creatures that survived the crash a new great home!
Here is my huge list of orders:

* All Phoenixes, Krakens, Sacred Scarabs, Raza Cobras, Vasant Beetles, Amphistas, Goldfish
* Gryphons 674826
* Minicorns 3847280 3847281
* Pearl Wyrms 3847266 3847271 3847273
* Hummingbirds 3847294 3847295

No one's named as long as I checked, so the total will be 463k.
Always wanted to adopt some creatures of historical significance, thank you very much!! :angel:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zzela
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: LTS/T Dateless Creatures (Stream/Pond)

Post by Zzela »

Grimheart wrote:Hello, I would like to make these brave creatures that survived the crash a new great home!
Here is my huge list of orders:

* All Phoenixes, Krakens, Sacred Scarabs, Raza Cobras, Vasant Beetles, Amphistas, Goldfish
* Gryphons 674826
* Minicorns 3847280 3847281
* Pearl Wyrms 3847266 3847271 3847273
* Hummingbirds 3847294 3847295

No one's named as long as I checked, so the total will be 463k.
Always wanted to adopt some creatures of historical significance, thank you very much!! :angel:
Hello :wave:

I will send the creatures over in a couple minutes. Crashes have resulted in some really cool and unique things indeed--although let us hope that it won't happen again!! Image I remember the 2011 crash, but the ones with pre-million IDs are really old and I'm not sure how the datelessness even came to be there, whether it's something being erased or not even recorded yet (PMing you for this).

Thank you very much for adopting them! :D

Last bumped by Zzela on July 9th, 2023, 9:49:03 pm.

Return to “Waynal”