How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Faleep
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Faleep »

Okay, this is gonna be a long shot, but is there anyone who lives in Missouri who has a truck/vehicle that can tow a small u-haul trailer? I’ve got one sitting in my front yard area that I gotta return by Monday morning, but the only vehicle i have to tow it broke down last night ;-;
creatures for sale in my sale tabs! Pm for prices
Selling Shards! 35k per shard! Pm me for more details
i collect/army SB Ammit hatchlings and SB Potootoes
my wishlist,
HobbitFeet
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by HobbitFeet »

A lot of people coming back from hiatus (:

I need female Simurghs, but I don't want to buy more on the off chance I might get some.
My Pokefarm!
Join me on Xanje!
Wishlist

☆·•●☽~Wouldst thou like to live deliciously?~☾●•·☆
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

HobbitFeet wrote:A lot of people coming back from hiatus (:

I need female Simurghs, but I don't want to buy more on the off chance I might get some.
I have lots of gender-change potions, so if you get males I am willing to gender-change them for free ^_^ As long as we're not talking more than 10 puppies :lol:
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
LokiWolfbane
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by LokiWolfbane »

Why am I always egg locked and gold poor when black market is here?

LTB Huge List
LTS Thread
Gold Mining Welcome
--/25 presents
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Faleep wrote:Okay, this is gonna be a long shot, but is there anyone who lives in Missouri who has a truck/vehicle that can tow a small u-haul trailer? I’ve got one sitting in my front yard area that I gotta return by Monday morning, but the only vehicle i have to tow it broke down last night ;-;
Not me, but see if there is a Uhaul rental place near you. Often they let you rent trucks for about $20
Faleep
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Faleep »

Soleil wrote:
Faleep wrote:Okay, this is gonna be a long shot, but is there anyone who lives in Missouri who has a truck/vehicle that can tow a small u-haul trailer? I’ve got one sitting in my front yard area that I gotta return by Monday morning, but the only vehicle i have to tow it broke down last night ;-;
Not me, but see if there is a Uhaul rental place near you. Often they let you rent trucks for about $20
The nearest place is the one we’re renting from, and they’re closed Sat/Sun. Which is why we rented on a Friday, cause we got a deal for it; as long as the trailer was back in the lot by Monday morning, we only had to pay the charge for one day of renting.
creatures for sale in my sale tabs! Pm for prices
Selling Shards! 35k per shard! Pm me for more details
i collect/army SB Ammit hatchlings and SB Potootoes
my wishlist,
Soleil
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by Soleil »

Faleep wrote:
Soleil wrote:
The nearest place is the one we’re renting from, and they’re closed Sat/Sun. Which is why we rented on a Friday, cause we got a deal for it; as long as the trailer was back in the lot by Monday morning, we only had to pay the charge for one day of renting.
Oh man, sorry about that! I hope someone can help you.
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Had a wonderful week with my and my mother's cousin, and his lovely girlfriend. Had SO much fun and they were both so overwhelming kind to me. ;_; We went to the Ripley's Aquarium of Canada in Toronto, and did all sorts of eating out at nice places, and walked the beachfront in my town. :D
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

ImageImageImageImageImage
LunarCursed13
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LunarCursed13 »

Danafox wrote: I think the easiest way to do this is to just disable greasemonkey and enable it again when you are finished looking at the creature. Other way might be to just click directly on the creature link and stay on the page, it shouldn't close it if you are viewing it, I don't think, can't remember. I need to eventually set it up myself because I switched computers/have a new setup so yeah all my old setups are gone.
Ah, I see. Thank you! :wave:

Please Click On My Eggs/Hatchlings! Thank you! <3
Thank you, HopingFaith, for this amazing signature!
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

LunarCursed13 wrote:
Danafox wrote: I think the easiest way to do this is to just disable greasemonkey and enable it again when you are finished looking at the creature. Other way might be to just click directly on the creature link and stay on the page, it shouldn't close it if you are viewing it, I don't think, can't remember. I need to eventually set it up myself because I switched computers/have a new setup so yeah all my old setups are gone.
Ah, I see. Thank you! :wave:
It depends on which browser you're using. When I use FF and Greasemonkey and the close-it script it'll auto close any creature link whether it's opened in a new tab or the one you're in (which can be annoying when I forget to turn it off) but on Chrome if I open a creature in link the same tab I'm in it won't close (but will close in a new tab).
So yeah, on FF you can just turn greasemonkey off when you're not gold mining by clicking the monkey face and selecting the first option.

Return to “Community Discussion”