Question about stream etiquitte

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
prettypretties
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: Question about stream etiquitte

Post by prettypretties »

MistyoC wrote:When you get a bunch of frozen eggs, you can send them to Master Belmos.
...so it's okay to send ordinary stream creatures to Master Belmos (via Nursery Helper)? ones that aren't from an event or anything, just regular old permanent stream eggs?

what about if it's like... a couple of thousand ordinary stream eggs that you want to send? is that considered rude or anything? or too many? we've been doing a lot of stream-cleaning because we're catching specific creatures for other players, and we're not sure if it'd be bad form to dump off a whole load of common stream-babies on the nursery.
plural they/them.
ImageImageImageImageImage
❤ often quiet or semi-active for disability reasons ❤
ImageImage❤ virtual hugs! ❤ ImageImage
CinnaminDraconna
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by CinnaminDraconna »

I stream clean to find the eggs I need/want, so that means I wind up with LOTS of frozen stream eggs. I send them to Master Belmos/Nursery Helper, usually in batches of 1k. I have a tab in my Keep just for the frozen eggs I plan to send in the next batch.
05/24/2024 Moving Day - not sure how long I will be offline
Faleep
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Faleep »

I rejoined MS about a year ago, after 4 years of Hiatus. I had over 6k frozen eggs in my keep (a couple I had been hoarding but decided to part with.)
So I sent over 6k with of eggs, normal everyday stream eggs to Mr B. And I’m pretty sure that others have sent more. So nah, it’s not rude or anything ^_^
creatures for sale in my sale tabs! Pm for prices
Selling Shards! 35k per shard! Pm me for more details
i collect/army SB Ammit hatchlings and SB Potootoes
my wishlist,
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

I've always worried the same thing, honestly! I only freeze sometimes, so to hear others send thousands makes me wanna Stream clean more. Good to know it's normal! What exactly does Belmos do with the eggsicles, though?
formerly ardroth - they/them - plural + fictional - 25+ - wishlist - alex's artwork - art's poetry
We are a plural system, posts are made by Alex (he/they) unless stated otherwise. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? ⚔️

MistyoC
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by MistyoC »

Master Belmos can unfreeze eggs. Those he's sent get unfrozen, hatched, and sold, often for special events. He's been hatching a lot lately, to the joy of my gold pile. :-)
Feel free to click my entire keep. Anything I don't want to grow is protected.

Dream of Whirled Peas
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

When Master Belmos sends eggs to Nursery Helper, he sometimes send several thousand eggs at a time. It's ok to send like that. It's also ok to split the eggs into a few separate trades and send them. However it is convenient to you is fine with Nursery Helper.

Again, you can send any type of eggs, parentless, bred or lineages. The parentless does not have to be shop or event or anything like that. Stream eggs are perfectly ok to send. Even hatched creatures, frozen creatures, adults you do not want anymore. Any creatures is welcome ^_^
prettypretties
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by prettypretties »

thankyou all so much for the wonderful, helpful replies! it's so reassuring to hear from you all. we really appreciate all your responses! <3
plural they/them.
❤ often quiet or semi-active for disability reasons ❤
ImageImage❤ virtual hugs! ❤ ImageImage
RubyNightShade
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by RubyNightShade »

Thank you for all of your replies, everyone. This has been really great advice! <3
Graveworm
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Graveworm »

I usually send my frozen eggs (& whatever extra creatures are also going to Belmos) in batches of around 300-400 because I just get annoyed having more than that in my Belmos tab, but I know I've sent a few larger ones as well.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”