How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Niverdia
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Niverdia »

My head hurts so much, and 400mg of ibuprofen didn't even take the edge off it.
Tyriagris
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tyriagris »

Mazzi wrote:So I've been getting into D&D and I really want some art of my characters!

Obviously the appropriate response to this was to buy a tablet and employ my own woeful art skills. Well gotta start somewhere I suppose...
100% appropriate response.
But also, tell me more about those characters, my own tablet has been collecting dust for too long. :yarly:
Madd
Queen of Mean
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Madd »

Niverdia wrote:My head hurts so much, and 400mg of ibuprofen didn't even take the edge off it.
:splat: had enough water?

:splat: had too much water? that causes headaches too, salt helps

:splat: eaten enough food? carbs, fats, and protein, all of em

:splat: neck hurt? dull ache making your head feel like it's being squeezed? hot bath

:splat: too much magistream? get somewhere comfy with dim lighting, turn off screens or get flux, make a cup of tea and inhale the steam for a few minutes, smell lavender. click my Koredanuki first tho, she gotta grow up.
I don't work here anymore but I do still have this egg

QueenoftheRabbits
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by QueenoftheRabbits »

stabitha christie is lookin sharp :derr:

I threw together a cosplay for a con this weekend and realized how much I missed sewing. it had been about three months since I last made something!
member of the artificer's association and the dark brotherhood, happy to get creatures for you, details on my profile wishlist pie head
triforce
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by triforce »

Just had a tumor removed from my stomach and I'm in the hospital, probably will be for a week.
My stomach is going through so much right now and I want to die, I just want something good to happen :t-:(
LTB Hippocampi, PM me!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Thank you for all the gifts! <3
ertdf
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by ertdf »

triforce wrote:Just had a tumor removed from my stomach and I'm in the hospital, probably will be for a week.
My stomach is going through so much right now and I want to die, I just want something good to happen :t-:(
I wish you the best. <3 My stomach has been operated twice because of cancer, and the third time is coming. All this chemo is terrible. -.-
signature by HopingFaith
Keep sale - please pm for prices!
Mazzi
CreaturesTrade

Post by Mazzi »

Tyriagris wrote:
Mazzi wrote:So I've been getting into D&D and I really want some art of my characters!

Obviously the appropriate response to this was to buy a tablet and employ my own woeful art skills. Well gotta start somewhere I suppose...
100% appropriate response.
But also, tell me more about those characters, my own tablet has been collecting dust for too long. :yarly:
I'm so excited. Back when I used to doodle at school I never had the money but now I'm supposedly an adult with disposable income so woooo.

I will definitely send you a rambly PM all about them though tomorrow haha. <3
:t-swoon: :t-swoon: Image :t-swoon: :t-swoon:
ImageImageImageImage
:t-swoon: :t-swoon: Image :t-swoon: :t-swoon:
Raneth
Hello World
CreaturesTrade

Post by Raneth »

I'm so tired of games getting glowing reviews about how good the gameplay is, and then it plays just the same as every other bland, boring action game that handles as slow as molasses. Do people not know what tight, responsive controls feel like any more?
ImageImageImage

Pretty ponies...
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Raneth wrote:I'm so tired of games getting glowing reviews about how good the gameplay is, and then it plays just the same as every other bland, boring action game that handles as slow as molasses. Do people not know what tight, responsive controls feel like any more?
http://www.abandonia.com/en/games/29721 ... Blast.html
:D

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Solbrekt
Member of The Herbalist's Guild
CreaturesTrade

Post by Solbrekt »

i just spent somewhere upward of four hours working on the vacant cage.
in that time i set up a single bucket, cut and strapped up one lattice level, a little bowl hammock, and bagtied up a big piece of paper along the outside of the cage that really just exists to stroke their nextdoor mouse's ego. Four items, one of which is mostly pointless. The cage is four feet tall and in as many hours of endless work does not look furnished in the slightest. feeling very cynical about what i got done but that might just be because i spent the entire time stuck on mentally bickering with someone who makes me feel like a waste of space without putting in much of an effort. we haven't even interacted since december. or maybe it was november? a long fricking time ago in any case. i really wonder if most of my problems are just because i can't fricking let things go.

Return to “Community Discussion”