BeastKeepers Guild!

The place to converse with other members of a guild or club.
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Re: BeastKeepers Guild!

Post by Karzarill »

I took a hiatus too while it was still in beta, I returned like I week before launch date. I use the arena a lot since is the best way to level pets and I managed to get a dragon from 1-50 in less than a day sorely by battling in the arena. The battlefield is not something I really play with I just used it to get Famine since I really don't care much for PvP.

You need Military Academy Lv.1 before you can make a squad and access the battlefield.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by pegasi1978 »

I have the academy, haven't mad a squad yet. I'll look later this weekend. Doing something like that on my phone would be painful.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

That moment when you discover you have two pets that's perfect for each other and they're both females. :t-cry: I got two dragons that are perfect for each other and they're the same gender, I need a Change Sex scroll now because it would be a crime to not pair these two together.
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

O_O How do you level so fast in the arena? Doesn't it cost one energy per battle?
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Yes it costs only 1 energy per battle. I had some gold coins and Energy drinks so I decided to level this guy to 50, on the day he was born. He's the strongest pet I have in my stables and I bred him myself and he got the rarest pattern possible for dragons. When the Salamander hunt was on I used an item that would increase his energy with 5 for 7 days for the last 2-3 levels that helped a lot. I also kept battling the bad glad pets since they're meant to lose to help other players raise their pets. I battled the highest possible level gladiator each level to get as much XP as possible.

Edit: Oh my that's a rare catch i got there, a wild pet that actually got good genes. Too bad is a unicorn (and is not white, sorcery!) I don't breed those but I can probably sell this handsome lad for a nice amount of silver.
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

Shedragon wrote:That moment when you discover you have two pets that's perfect for each other and they're both females. :t-cry: I got two dragons that are perfect for each other and they're the same gender, I need a Change Sex scroll now because it would be a crime to not pair these two together.
I'll get you one if you want.
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
Karzarill
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Karzarill »

Crazyflight wrote:
Shedragon wrote:That moment when you discover you have two pets that's perfect for each other and they're both females. :t-cry: I got two dragons that are perfect for each other and they're the same gender, I need a Change Sex scroll now because it would be a crime to not pair these two together.
You will? Thank you! I just need one so badly so I can continue my dragon project.
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

Shedragon wrote:
Crazyflight wrote:
You will? Thank you! I just need one so badly so I can continue my dragon project.
No problem. Turns out I had an extra, so I didn't need to use any of my gold coins. Not like that would be a problem. I've been on the weekly breeding charts all this time while I was gone XD
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
Fallingleaf
CreaturesTrade

Post by Fallingleaf »

Logged on today and found out that I won one of warlock chest.
The event is over though. :facepalm:
(I take a mini hiatus to go camping and this happens.)
ponee59
CreaturesTrade

Post by ponee59 »

That is a great game
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Guilds Quarter”