How Phoenixes Were Created

MagiStream's legend competition. Winners have their writing as part of the world.
ponies3000
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

How Phoenixes Were Created

Post by ponies3000 »

Long ago in the center of a forest were tribes of creatures. They were in the middle of a great war and the elders said that if it didn't stop then all the creatures of MagiStream would die out. No tribe wanted to stop fighting because they feared that they themselves would be attacked.
Then one of each of the tribes was born and they soon grew up. The Pegasus was strong and could fly foe miles without tiring. He was named Sky after his blue eyes. The dragon was known to shoot flames farther than any other. He was called Shade after his scales. The Gryphon was strong and fierce in battle. She was called Sand after her feathers.
The three were nothing alike but soon became friends but knowing if they were caught would be exiled. The three fought imaginary enemies attacking their families but soon it became all too real when Sky's mother was killed. They knew that they had to stop the war right then.
The three headed through the forest until they stumbled upon a small stream. Exhausted they lied down by it until a soft voice whispered,"Hello." They looked at where it came from and saw a female Koi fish. She Repeated,"Hello."
Sky's head bent down towards her and he said,"Hello." the Koi fish said,"I'm Julia. What's your name?" Sand replied,"I'm Sand and there two are Sky and Shade. Shade doesn't talk much and he's a bit grouchy." Julia said,"What are you doing here? I heard your species are in a war."
All three of them nodded. Sky said,"We heard that the volcano held enough power to restore peace to the land." Julia nodded. She said,"I can go with you as long as the stream goes on." She didn't wait for a reply but Sky, Sand and Shade were fine with that.
So the four set off towards the volcano. Soon after the stream ended they were there. They saw a cave painting and Shade could read it. He muttered,"We have to put a feather, fire and a Gryphon tail hair in." Sand nodded and they soon flew to the top.
Without thinking twice they tossed the things in but Shade hesitated a tiny but before blasting flames into the volcano. A roar made them jump and the head of a giant bird lifted out of the lava and was followed by a flaming body. Sand, Sky and Shade jumped back and flew away as they bird darted over the lands.
The bird we now know of as a Phoenix blasted flames over the forest but they soon brought life and peace. He also left flaming eggs in the stream before he disappeared. They hatched and today they still live on in the flaming bird's image protecting.
(I hoped you liked it. If it was bad I'm sorry it's my first story.)
ImageImageImageImage
nightbug08
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Phoenixes Were Created

Post by nightbug08 »

I love it! :D
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

<3 Thank You for the Christmas Presents <3

Stones crack, and Hanging Gardens rot. 'Tis only change that changes not.
There's one enduring truth to learn: That things will change.
The wheel will turn.
draikfire
CreaturesTrade

Post by draikfire »

I think you have to space it out a little, but it`s a very good story. ^-^ You`re very creative--I admire that.
helsinkivampiress
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by helsinkivampiress »

I agree with the spacing, it would make it easier to read, but it's not bad.
ponies3000
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by ponies3000 »

It's to hide my short paragraphs. I hope I do good and thanks.
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Legend Contest”