Shadow’s Creature Emporium

Visit stores run by fellow users, or set up your own specialized shop.

Moderator: Merchant District Moderators

Moschou
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Re: Shadow’s Creature Emporium

Post by Moschou »

username: Moschou
type of frozen creature you'd like: egg
creature species: Vetur/Gallium/Porcelain/Ferrofluid Crystalwing, Ornate Sylph, Philia Dove, Saltwater Kelffy, Carapopricorn, Dire Trufwolf, Trycorys
amount you'd like (i.e. 5): all please
do I have what you're looking for? (if no, specify the creature you'd like where the line is): yes!
total: 8100g

Thank you :wave:
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

hello and thank you for ordering from my shop :t-wave:
I’ll get those eggs sent to you in a trade tomorrow, if that’s okay. I had a long, and busy day and will be going to bed soon.
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

currently have --/25 gifts; thank you! ❄
gifting off and on ♥

ImageImageImageImageImage
Moschou
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Moschou »

Hello, Shadow! hope you have a good day :)

creature(s) you want: Autumnal Pygmy Crystalwing
amount you'd like (i.e. 5): 3
gender request?: no
total: 1050g

creature species: Philia Dove, Pastel Arkai, Cascara Amagnae
amount you'd like (i.e. 5): Philia Dove - 4 / Pastel Arkai - 4 / Cascara Amagnae - 8
do I have what you're looking for? (if no, specify the creature you'd like where the line is): yes
total: 1600g

Thank you!
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

welcome back, and thank you for ordering from my shop again :t-wave:
I added your order requests to my Frozen eggs and hatchlings and Breeding waiting lists and hope to get started on them soon :t-:)

thank you, and I hope you have a good day as well :t-^_^:
Image | my Magiversary wish list | my Halloween wish list | my Christmas wish list

gifting off and on ♥

kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

username: kunigund
creature species: Ember Chiolin, Autumnal Crystalwing, Kaibigan Winged Cat, Dandylion, Philia Dove, Pastel Arkai // Black Cervinus Deer, Rabbitsune (white, pink)
amount you'd like (i.e. 5): 5 of each, except for Black Cervinus Deer and the two Rabbitsune (each one)
do I have what you're looking for? (if no, specify the creature you'd like where the line is): yes (but some may be already claimed by orders above me)
total: (30 + 3)*100g = 3300g
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

Solokat wrote:username: Solokat
creature(s) you want: Light Prism Fox and Void Prism Fox
amount you'd like: 4 (1 pair of each)
gender request? yes
total: 640 g

Thank you!
Solokat I got started on your order request, and just need to click them to have them hatch.
kunigund wrote:username: kunigund
creature species: Ember Chiolin, Autumnal Crystalwing, Kaibigan Winged Cat, Dandylion, Philia Dove, Pastel Arkai // Black Cervinus Deer, Rabbitsune (white, pink)
amount you'd like (i.e. 5): 5 of each, except for Black Cervinus Deer and the two Rabbitsune (each one)
do I have what you're looking for? (if no, specify the creature you'd like where the line is): yes (but some may be already claimed by orders above me)
total: (30 + 3)*100g = 3300g
kunigund, I sent the trade with your order request in it :t-^_^:. thank you again, and I hope you come back again soon :t-wave:

gifting off and on ♥

Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

a somewhat double post, but enough time has passed that I think it's okay and it's another update

Solokat, I sent you the trade with the Prism Foxes that you requested when you get a chance to accept it

gifting off and on ♥

kunigund
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

creature species: Taxus Brocc
amount you'd like (i.e. 5): 2
do I have what you're looking for?: yes, for example https://magistream.com/creature/13374861 and https://magistream.com/creature/13376056
total: 200g
Shadowfax278
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shadowfax278 »

welcome back kunigund :t-wave:, and thank you for ordering from me again :t-dance:
I'll be sending the trade with the frozen Taxus Brocc eggs soon. I'll also add you to my frequent flyers list so the next time you visit, you'll get the 10% off and the 10 free eggs or hatchlings :t-^_^:

edit: sent the trade. come again soon :t-:)

gifting off and on ♥

kunigund
CreaturesTrade

Post by kunigund »

new Stream-Catching and Creature Transformation
type of creature transformation you'd like: One egg of each: any Gryphon --> Caramel Gryphon, any Torveus Dragon --> Purple Torveus Dragon, Koi --> Glacial Koi, Puvia --> Aurora Puvia.
would you like it frozen: yes, 0% eggs, parentless
do I have what you're looking for? You have normal Gryphon/Koi/Puvia eggs (if a frozen egg can be transformed and not just alive ones [I don't know]), but not a Torveus Dragon egg.
total: 960g

My calculation:
Gryphon: 200g + 115g
Torveus Dragon, Koi, Puvia (each): 100g + 115g

Return to “Mercado”