The Crocotta (Chupacabra x Any Borian Wolf)

A Damaged Beastiary
Aliac01
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

The Crocotta (Chupacabra x Any Borian Wolf)

Post by Aliac01 »

I actually found this while searching the web for mythical creatures to study, and I don't believe it is on this site yet so here we go. (I will add images later)

General
If you travel too far into the Etain Desert, you may be unfortunate enough to encounter a crocotta. Legend had it that these dog-like creatures travel around looking for people to kill and devour. If one of lucky enough to escape the jaws of a crocotta and take one of its crystal eyes, they can place the eye under their tongue. Placing the eye of a crocotta here supposedly allows one to see the future.

Egg
This dark brown egg seems to be covered in fur, and occasionally lets you see short glimpses of the future when you touch it.

Hatchling
When the egg hatches, you see a strange brown dog-like creature roll out. This rambunctious little one already seems very hostile towards anyone besides you or other creatures. It enjoys exploring the keep but you need to keep a constant eye on it so it doesn't attack anyone.

Adult
After a few years, you had to bring your crocotta to the Etain desert where it could roam free. Whenever you what to visit though, all you need do is call for your crocotta and it will walk out from behind something, as if it knew you were coming. Your crocotta seems very close to you, but if you were to bring anyone with you, your crocotta will attack them.

(Will add details if people like this idea)
Please help them grow!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
I am also selling lots of critters, so check if there are any you would like to buy!

Return to “February 2017 Monthly Contest”