COMFORT CORNER

This forum is for serious discussions of any kind.

Moderator: Hall of Speakers Moderators

Muruki
CreaturesTrade

COMFORT CORNER

Post by Muruki »

I noticed we don't have anything like a comfort corner(all the cs guys on here know what I'm talking about). A comfort corner is where you come to rant about what's wrong or cry or anything like that. And other users will come comfort you. You can ask for a pm if you're shy or come just say you love everyone or offer to listen to anyone who pms you or just help out everybody. So anyone who wants to rant about their horrible day feel free. You'll know somebody is listening. I love you all and care for you guys so get to posting!
Hey. I'm depressed. I self harm. I can be annoying. If you don't want to deal with me then that's understandable.
And if I post and you reply I probably won't see it I'm sorry. I always check my pms though.
Muruki
CreaturesTrade

Re: COMFORT CORNER

Post by Muruki »

First post! I love all you guys. You are amazing and sweet and kind.

I've been having a horrible life recently.
Hey. I'm depressed. I self harm. I can be annoying. If you don't want to deal with me then that's understandable.
And if I post and you reply I probably won't see it I'm sorry. I always check my pms though.
Muruki
CreaturesTrade

Post by Muruki »

My heart is pounding so quickly. The walkway over a huge highway had a big beefy guy sitting in the steps. I had to chose between the guy and the cars so I chose the guy and I was so scared he'd reach out and grab me I practically ran the rest of the way to work after I passed him. I about had a panic attack he was so massively muscular he probably could've snapped like a toothpick if he'd of tried.
Niffin
CreaturesTrade

Post by Niffin »

My lack of outward emotion seems to be something that really troubles the people around me.
I can't help it though. My RBF only makes the situation more annoying.
Morgaln
Wielder of the Banhammer
CreaturesTrade

Post by Morgaln »

I don't think we need this thread, and even if we did, this would be the wrong forum for it, therefore I'm closing it. If you want a thread where you can tell people about what kind of day you had, there is the How was your day thread in the Community Discussions, which is for exactly this (and also the main place for the chattier part of the community to hang around).

Also, please do not multi-post. If necessary, edit your post if no one has replied after you. Thank you!
What did the monk say to his food?
Spoiler
Out of the frying pan and into the friar
Knives: cutting-edge technology to this day.

This is Moe. Moe's a saurus.

Return to “Hall of Speakers”