Create a Creature: The Alphyn (crits please)

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
dragonheart2011
CreaturesTrade

Create a Creature: The Alphyn (crits please)

Post by dragonheart2011 »

Egg: A long tail with a whispy tuft of fur wraps around this large egg.

Hatchling: A dragon-like creature has hatched out of your egg. His back may be turned to you, but he can still see and hear you, though he is very shy. A wolf's head, a lion's mane, and reptile scales blend seamlessly into a dragon hatchling's body. Sparks erupt from his mouth from time to time; he may eventually breathe fire. Though he is larger than other hatchlings, he plays with all, easily making friends and even getting wet to play with the creatures of the water. He will quietly follow mature hippogryphs and gryphons when they hunt, running fast over the ground. He is a fearsome hunter already, though he does not have the advantage of flight. He will jealously watch the part bird hatchlings learn to fly.

Adult: Your litle hatchling had grown into a full-fledged Alphyn. You miss the little hatchling he used to be: he is almost the size of a Void Dragon now. His colors have become richer, yet more soubtle, allowing him to hide very easily. His mane has grown out as well, covering his back, all the way to the tuft of fur on his tail. The large scales covering his legs have hardened, as well as his claws. He is a formidable fighter, yet in the comfort of the Keep, as playful as ever.

General: Living in the Silva Forest are a few hundred of theses creatures. They are hard to find in their natural environment, but sometimes they do seek the company of humans. Finding an egg is as hard as finding a clan of Alphyns, but to have an egg bestowed upon you as a Magi is ever more rare. There is no doubt that being given one is a great honor.
Spoiler
I chose to bring the Alphyn to life because I personally had never heard of them. I think it turned out pretty well. Please leave comments.

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”