Shadowfrost_warriors entry, the Arentionia

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
shadowfrost_warrior
CreaturesTrade

Shadowfrost_warriors entry, the Arentionia

Post by shadowfrost_warrior »

This is my first entry, and I don't draw well in real life and I don't know how to pixel it or anything, so I just made an attempt at doing it on paint.... :lol: Comments are welcome!

General Description: This egg has a very hard shell with two little feet and two little ears peeking out of it. Be carefull while handling it though, those sharp blue spikes look painfull.
EGG~ This is a raven black egg, with vibrant blue spikes outlined in black protruding from it. Breaking out of the egg are two fuzzy ears and two back paws equipped with lethal claws. The egg itself seems very hard, but the creature inside seems capable of breaking out of it on it's own.
Pic: Egg

General Description: This little Arentionia hatchling seems to think your it's mother, and doesn't play very rough with you. But when other magi come to see this new pet, they have to be carefull, it might scratch them or they might just brush up against it's sharp spikes...
Hatchling~ The Arentionia hatchling seems to be a very boisterous and playfull young feline, but be carefull while handling it, because it has deadly blue spikes all over it's black, furry body. It's long, neon green claws are needle sharp, and they cannot retract. The tip of it's tail is surrounded by the blue spikes, and it can act like a club at time. It's eyes are very striking, a bright green and a mysterious blue surrounding the black pupil.
Pic: Hatchling

General Description: This large cat walkes around silently, and when it is calm it's spikes lay flat on it's fur. But when it gets angry they come up and the cat looks like a porcupine. But it will never be angry at you, since you raised it from birth it has been very loyal and nice to you, and no other people. For some strange reason, you just can't seem to lie around it...And when you try, the truth comes out and it can be very embarassing.
Adult~ The adult Arrentionia is a very loyal creature, and will not hesitate to fight for it's master. It is muscular and large, it's spikes very long and claws huge and creepy. It's eyes seem to stare straight into your soul, and it seems as if you can't tell lies when around this creature. No one knows where this hardy pet appeared, for one lucky magi was just walking along the magistream and stumbled apon the first ever egg. The adult has a strange attraction with chasing butterflies aswell...
Pic: Adult
Last edited by shadowfrost_warrior on September 13th, 2009, 5:06:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I'm will breed/eggsit for very cheap, name your price
'You must always charish today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may not come.' -Ducky, NCIS.
~♥☻♥☺♥☻♥~
~♥♦♣♠~Mine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Airasyraye
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: Shadowfrost_warriors entry, the Arentionia

Post by Airasyraye »

VERY interesting idea! A cat-thing you can't lie to? Or tell lies in its presence? Awesome! How handy would that be? I like the colors on the creature, too.

I think the only thing you need is a general description, like they have in the creatures we own. See how the adult has two paragraphs? I think one general description is supposed to be used for the creature overall (where they're found, what they do, how hard/easy it is to find them, something like that) and then a specific description each for the egg, hatchling, and adult forms.

I like this a great deal!! Anything feline is a-ok with me, but add in those pretty colors AND that awesome no-lying thing? :woo:
<3 Feel free to look at my Holiday Extras and Others tabs to pick out gifts if you want them! <3 :t-swoon: Want lowest-gen pygmies, alt colors :t-swoon: Image
shadowfrost_warrior
CreaturesTrade

Re: Shadowfrost_warriors entry, the Arentionia

Post by shadowfrost_warrior »

Thanks! I'm glad you like it :) I just hope the staff (If I win) will be able to make it look even better. I'll go and do the description thingy :t-^_^:
I'm will breed/eggsit for very cheap, name your price
'You must always charish today, because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may not come.' -Ducky, NCIS.
~♥☻♥☺♥☻♥~
~♥♦♣♠~Mine
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”