Creture Contest My entre!

Users were given the opportunity to design a creature and have it released.
Tobi
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Creture Contest My entre!

Post by Tobi »

Ok, please excuse my drawing because I can't draw to save my life.

Image Adult figure sketch

Descriptions:

Egg: Two whip like tails protude from this egg.

Hatchling: This Selga cub is playful and calm. The horn on it's nose is getting sharper every day. It's gray fur is getting longer and thicker each day. It often sleeps in the rocky parts of The keep, and is found playing with the Ibexes.

Adult: Selgas are strange creatures. With huge front paws and then rock hard back hooves, they make ideal compainions for rocky terrian. It can carry a magi or two on it's back while climbing the moutain ranges. It has very thick fur to help it stay warm. So It is extreamly rare to find a Selga away from the mountains. It has a calm, and clever personality. Their front horns are made of crystal and worth millions.

General: Selgas live high in the mountains where it is cold and snowy. They use their horns to dig in the snow to find food. It uses it front paws to help climb and it's back hooves to jump. Selgas come in three colors, Gray, brown and white. Brown Selgas are the most rare and it is only possible to breed them. They have two very long whip like tails that splits at the very end and stops with a thick tassle of fur. It has long pointy ears that also have a tassle. Coats of Selga fur are also treasured because you can only get Selga fur, if the creature trusts you.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Design a Creature Contest”