How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by sammythethief »

Coworker's last day is today T_T He's going on to be the assistant branch manager (the same position I'm in) at another branch, closer to where he lives. He'll still be with the bank, but won't be working in our office anymore. I can't even say how bittersweet this is. It's more money and maybe a five minute drive from where he lives, but I'm going to miss seeing him every single day. He's like a brother to me, I love him so much.

I wore my waterproof mascara today :lol:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Tree
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tree »

I don't have the type of squeamish fear of going to the dentist - I have the bill fear.

Went to the dentist earlier this week for the first time in like 7 years now that I have insurance, and wouldn't you know I have about $15,000 worth of work that needs to be done, and my insurance will only cover $2,000 a year. Just when I can got so close to paying off all my debt, a new ones comes along. :rawr:

Despite that, my teeth still weren't quite as bad as I was expecting and I solved a few mouth mysteries :srs:
the turtle moves on but the tree persists
bebbies:
ImageImageImageImageImage

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3

EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Welp. Just spent over 9 hours drawing today, only to not even really like the color scheme I picked.
This is why I keep images of the lineart in folders too. Just in case that ever happens, I can just print the image onto a different piece of paper and choose different colors, or trace the image (less viable, I don't have the right tools for actually tracing lines) and recolor it, or even just digitally color it in. Don't remember when exactly I started saving lineart pictures, but whatever past me was thinking that day was definitely the best choice of the day.

That was only worth the suffering for the design though, I swear.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Had to go run through the woods a bit because got a darn bombshell dropped unexpectedly. Like, took the whole team flat-footed, when we should have been working on it and hyping it up for WEEKS if not months god I'm still so tied up in knots fuck

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Thankful the last two weeks are over. Busy, bad weather, wild stuff all around. x_x Oh well, we got through it.
they/them collectively - plural + fictional - 25+
wishlist - art's poetry - free creatures - ltb sept. 22nd creatures
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
... But do you like Dark Souls as much as we like Dark Souls? 🔥⚔️
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Guess who's having yet another very painful internal conflict...
*Sigh*
It's hard enough hiding these things from people I'm close to, hiding it from people I still don't know or trust very well is even worse. :t-pout:
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
darksouls
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by darksouls »

Tired but enjoying this game, so yay! Looking forward to this month being over. XD
We are plural, posts are signed as needed. (Alex (he/they), Art (he/him), Cayden (he/it))
Alex manages sales, giveaways, Reindeer Games, and most messages. We do our best to return clicks.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

I wish when I say that if I don't respond to a text please call me would be adhered to. I don't mean to ignore you. I just was doing things on my day off and not glued to my phone. Plus, I got back to you in around 10 minutes. I think that is acceptable.

At least my mail just arrived. I worry about the USPS because they have misplaced packages before.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage
Tree
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Tree »

Rainwater wrote: May 25th, 2024, 3:26:20 pm I wish when I say that if I don't respond to a text please call me would be adhered to. I don't mean to ignore you. I just was doing things on my day off and not glued to my phone. Plus, I got back to you in around 10 minutes. I think that is acceptable.

At least my mail just arrived. I worry about the USPS because they have misplaced packages before.
10 minutes! My friends are lucky if I get back to a text in 2-3 hours sometimes :lol: 10 minutes is fast
the turtle moves on but the tree persists
bebbies:

Buy from Winter 2011 & 2012
Gemcrafter Lineage
Wishlist

Thank you for all the gifts! <3

darksouls
MagiStream Donor
CreaturesTrade

Post by darksouls »

So we like giving our creatures names, unique ones, generated by a random name generator, and we don't want to repeat them, right.

We've been using form/search history to remember which names we used and didn't realise the records page keeps track of everything you've named already. We have been back since a bit before the Magiversary.

XD

Return to “Community Discussion”