How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
zucko0011
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by zucko0011 »

EstherGamer wrote: February 1st, 2024, 5:19:01 pm Need opinions on a name and have nowhere else I can post. Hopefully there's a few Pokémon fans here who know what I'm talking about.
I have the idea of naming a Hisuian Arcanine "Tachyl", after a form of volcanic glass called Tachylite. I feel that name would fit for a Hisuian Arcanine that belongs to a member of Team Magma, but I kind of need opinions first.
I've never heard of tachylite til now but looking at it I think that's a very fitting and cool name! ^.^

Also managed to get a 100% eggy Image <3
Image 'Ammits rule everything around me' Image [ wishlist ]
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Rainwater wrote: February 1st, 2024, 6:58:13 pm Had a rather quiet birthday today. Well, other than when my cats knocked over my tea onto the floor. :t--.-: But, I played some games and watched a movie. Also had a nice breakfast and still managed to sleep in a little). So, overall, not a bad day. Kinda wish I didn't have to work tomorrow, but at least I am off this weekend, so I just have to make it through some dentals and a few other surgeries.
Happy Birthday! <3
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImageImage
ImageImage ImageImageImage Image
Danafox
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Danafox »

Happy Birthday Rainwater!
I bred this little one for you right now.....I'd have bred you more but I have doni eggs in process of hatching so I'm lacking more egg space.
Spoiler
But I hope you like it. I'll send it to you via trade once it hatches. :t-hugs:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dana's Sales Bin
LTT Donis for Below1Percent

Thank you to all my gifters! <3
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

BBkat wrote: February 1st, 2024, 5:09:01 pm
Rosehill wrote: February 1st, 2024, 2:08:44 pm O hey, what's this! :crazy:

New site feature:
records
[eye emoji]

tho in the Quests tab, it has some quests listed as 'not started' but I, definitely did them (like the Society of the Trident quest lmao)
Yes, this is why the quest page has the "please note" statement:
Please note! Information about quests has been recorded differently with different quests throughout time, so some progress statuses may seem off!

The way the quests operate behind the scenes removes some progress information along the way, so for some stages of the quests it's impossible to know if someone has done it or not because there haven't been any data trace about that. D:
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Rosehill wrote: February 2nd, 2024, 1:21:25 am
BBkat wrote: February 1st, 2024, 5:09:01 pm
Rosehill wrote: February 1st, 2024, 2:08:44 pm O hey, what's this! :crazy:

New site feature:
records
[eye emoji]

tho in the Quests tab, it has some quests listed as 'not started' but I, definitely did them (like the Society of the Trident quest lmao)
Yes, this is why the quest page has the "please note" statement:
Please note! Information about quests has been recorded differently with different quests throughout time, so some progress statuses may seem off!

The way the quests operate behind the scenes removes some progress information along the way, so for some stages of the quests it's impossible to know if someone has done it or not because there haven't been any data trace about that. D:
Oh, I completely missed that. Whoops.
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

I am hilariously good at doing things the wrong way but still getting them done.
I'm working on a concept sketch to get a visual idea of what I'm trying to do...
I'm also putting effort into the sketch and using it as a chance to draw one of my characters, who I for some reason have so far exclusively drawn in Paint 3D when making concept sketches like this.
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

Second night in a row hearing a pack of coyotes in our yard. :sweat: :t-fear: Glad I put the gate up to keep the dogs inside..... Poor Oreo is really small in size for a Labrador. (we don't think she's going to grow any taller) She's still smaller than my Chow...
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I somehow managed to catch a cold and cough. My head is so heavy, I can hardly open my eyes :t-cry:

Watched a Japanese drama, I will be your 8loom (Kimi no Hana ni Naru). I really really loved it. Just 10 episodes <3 <3
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

Ordered new RAM for my PC, directly from the manufacturer (it's Corsair, so I can match the RGB on the RAM to the fans and CPU cooler). The drivers are all up to date, it's a clean install of Windows, two new hard drives, and the BIOS on the MOBO is up to date. I'm really, really hoping that it's just crap RAM and that replacing it with new solves my problems :sleep:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
LittleMaple
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LittleMaple »

Yesterday was AMAZING. Artcon went so well and I had such a good time. I even got a commission of my baby boy Charlie!!! Definitely going to commission them again, they're exceptionally cool. It was just... so good! And I get to do it all again next weekend!!!
Meowdy!! I'm Maple :3 I have a fantastic soulfriend offsite <3

I'm a newer user and I struggle with social cues and have minor anxiety around pms. Please keep this in mind when messaging me :3

Mobile user only </3

Return to “Community Discussion”