How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Merkwerkee »

Had a nightmare sufficient that I Do Not want to go back to sleep. It's only four hours before I'm supposed to be awake for work, this is fine

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Merkwerkee wrote: February 1st, 2024, 4:26:49 am Had a nightmare sufficient that I Do Not want to go back to sleep. It's only four hours before I'm supposed to be awake for work, this is fine
Ouch, good luck with work in advance. I also woke up a few hours before my alarm (in my case 3ish hours), but I've seen so much craziness in dreams that I can take a LOT before officially calling it a nightmare (and this dream didn't get even close), so I woke up and looked at my clock with an annoyed glare of "Y u wake me up???" before going back to sleep... I have problems considering my dreams get uh... dark at times (Do not get me started, seriously)
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

I generally have no problem getting back to sleep, but this nightmare felt like something that would reoccur if I went back to sleep so now I am not doing that

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
EstherGamer
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Getting back to work on a Terraria Mod, and I was not expecting to run into trouble with visualizing the way I want my projectiles to spawn. Woo...
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
crazyflight
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by crazyflight »

writing is going reallyyyyy slow recently. it's been brutal. doing everything i can to resist falling into the cycle of being frustrated and then getting mad that i'm too frustrated to write, etc. etc.

and on top of that, my breeding projects are not gendering well at all! and i'm fresh out of gender potions! >.<
ImageImageImageImageImage
always looking to buy streamborn opal and diamond gemstone kirin!
<3 <3 <3
happy pride!
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

O hey, what's this! :crazy:

New site feature:
records
BBkat
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by BBkat »

Rosehill wrote: February 1st, 2024, 2:08:44 pm O hey, what's this! :crazy:

New site feature:
records
[eye emoji]

tho in the Quests tab, it has some quests listed as 'not started' but I, definitely did them (like the Society of the Trident quest lmao)
EstherGamer
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

Need opinions on a name and have nowhere else I can post. Hopefully there's a few Pokémon fans here who know what I'm talking about.
I have the idea of naming a Hisuian Arcanine "Tachyl", after a form of volcanic glass called Tachylite. I feel that name would fit for a Hisuian Arcanine that belongs to a member of Team Magma, but I kind of need opinions first.
sammythethief
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by sammythethief »

I... I just don't understand some businesses.

Stumbled across one of them today that, since they opened their account with us in mid 2021, has had, at minimum, nine different people sign their checks that they're writing out. These nine different people are not authorized signers on the account, meaning they are legally not allowed to sign those checks. I found at least five different forged signatures - all the same name of a person who actually is on the account, but there's five different handwritings on the checks. A minimum of five checks that have no signature at all, all of which were somehow negotiated anyway. And one check that has a forged signature and a signature of someone who isn't on the account.

But wait, there's more!

The account agreement itself is straight up missing a signature from one of the business owners, and it's also missing the document that outlines the beneficial ownership of the account, and the reg GG form.

I cannot make this crap up. I feel like there's got to be a hidden camera in an electrical socket or something, because there can't be any way this kind of nonsense is actually happening. I've got to call one of the business owners tomorrow and have a Serious Conversation about who can and can't write checks for the business :t--.-:
Be kind.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Please do not click any hatchlings in my Main tab. Thank you.
Rainwater
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rainwater »

Had a rather quiet birthday today. Well, other than when my cats knocked over my tea onto the floor. :t--.-: But, I played some games and watched a movie. Also had a nice breakfast and still managed to sleep in a little). So, overall, not a bad day. Kinda wish I didn't have to work tomorrow, but at least I am off this weekend, so I just have to make it through some dentals and a few other surgeries.
Image <3 Image <3 Image <3 Image Eggs for clicking! :look:ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Community Discussion”