How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
midnightem
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by midnightem »

Got this gal over the weekend

"Wishing you success on your new adventure!"

EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

midnightem wrote: January 22nd, 2024, 8:58:25 pm Got this gal over the weekend

My immediate reaction: "ohmygoshbean---"
They're adorable!
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me
audrei9
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade
Gender: Literally just six cats of varying gender identities sharing a suit of human skin

Post by audrei9 »

I was looking on the internet to find designs for my slasher villain oc, and instead found a bunch of really depressing stuff.

I think I'll just rewrite her backstory...
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

LTB any and all holyhounds and deadwood deer! No inbreds please!
THANK YOU SO MUCH to everyone who sent me gifts!
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

I'd really really really like it if Rewins x Crystalwings were more cooperative D: D:
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

There are what appear to be cat tracks through the snow going right up to my birdfeeder today, and a mess of bird footprints where the cat tracks end. The feeder has been empty for a few days, so I hope the bird prints are old and the cat didn't get anything.

Going to have to keep an eye out for the cat, though, because I was planning to refill the feeder today and I don't want it to turn into the cat buffet. It's also cold out, so any stray cats probably aren't going to be having the greatest time. Ideally it's just the one cat and it'll be amenable to being caught and turned into a house kitty, but things are rarely that easy.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
LittleMaple
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LittleMaple »

Still trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing on here. Progress is being made???? Eggs are so expensive though like omg remy PLEASE ur bleeding me dry FOR A DIREWOLF!!! Anyways just been hanging out today, got some work done and might do some fun stuff
Meowdy!! I'm Maple :3 I have a fantastic soulfriend offsite <3

I'm a newer user and I struggle with social cues and have minor anxiety around pms. Please keep this in mind when messaging me :3

Mobile user only </3
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

LittleMaple wrote: January 24th, 2024, 6:29:00 pm Still trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing on here. Progress is being made???? Eggs are so expensive though like omg remy PLEASE ur bleeding me dry FOR A DIREWOLF!!! Anyways just been hanging out today, got some work done and might do some fun stuff
Unless you are looking for specific dates, you could try the Zocalo section in the merchant district. Many people have giveaways there, and I don't know about others since I don't spend much time there, but I know for sure that Enchanteddil offers both bred and sb critters for those in need. Earning gold is certainly a struggle right now, but I assure you when staff say it is being worked on, it certainly is. ^_^ It just takes time to kind a suitable solution that is both fair to players and beneficial to Magistream's economy.

Female medical stuffs.
Spoiler
Had a consult today regarding getting a hysterectomy. Doctor wasn't too sure at first since he still considered me to be quite young, but after looking at my medical records, understood why I was going this route. He admitted he didn't feel confident enough to do the surgery himself though given my illness, so he put in a referral for a university to do it instead as they are better equipped to deal with any complications that may arise. Hopefully my insurance doesn't make too much of a fuss.
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
LittleMaple
Member of Artificer's Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by LittleMaple »

Revan wrote: January 24th, 2024, 10:47:19 pm
LittleMaple wrote: January 24th, 2024, 6:29:00 pm Still trying to figure out what the heck I'm doing on here. Progress is being made???? Eggs are so expensive though like omg remy PLEASE ur bleeding me dry FOR A DIREWOLF!!! Anyways just been hanging out today, got some work done and might do some fun stuff
Unless you are looking for specific dates, you could try the Zocalo section in the merchant district. Many people have giveaways there, and I don't know about others since I don't spend much time there, but I know for sure that Enchanteddil offers both bred and sb critters for those in need. Earning gold is certainly a struggle right now, but I assure you when staff say it is being worked on, it certainly is. ^_^ It just takes time to kind a suitable solution that is both fair to players and beneficial to Magistream's economy.

-snip-
Tysm! I'll keep that in mind :3
Meowdy!! I'm Maple :3 I have a fantastic soulfriend offsite <3

I'm a newer user and I struggle with social cues and have minor anxiety around pms. Please keep this in mind when messaging me :3

Mobile user only </3
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Thanks @Revan <3

On another note, I have a specific target for breeding hybrids for this year's Christmas giveaway. Wondering if I can pull it off. Will give it a try though :t-shrug:
Pugnacious
MagiStream Donor
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by Pugnacious »

Welp. Got my new charger today. It works, thank god!
...But turns out not only was the charger busted, the port was done, too. God I hate modern laptops. They break down at the drop of a hat, the ports keep getting smaller and smaller and fewer and fewer, can't plug headphones in, bluetooth audio for headhpones is entirely busted, I can only hope and pray the bluetooth mouse works even slightly better than headphones so I don't have to choose between using a mouse or charging my laptop.

On a relationship note...
New guy has just been the best. My mom adores him which is pretty shocking considering, uh, well, she's very anti-Asian and he's Taiwanese- but she adores him, he is really just the best, but...
He's got his life together, like, seriously. Such a good head on his shoulders, he's so kind, he's so caring, so warm, he has the best, cutest smile, he has good money, works a good job, amazing head on his shoulders, good social life, great education, lots of relationship and worldly experience, goes snowboarding every year, he could easily be with whoever he wanted, but... he's choosing to devote himself to me. He likes to support me with my struggles, even though he really doesn't like talking outside of in person, he always makes sure to meet me halfway by texting whenever he can, he likes hearing me relay all my crazy life experiences and weird knowledge in the way I storytell, he loves just cuddling me affectionately and he's so warm, even though my autism has always made it so I can't even look partners in the face, I have no trouble with him. And he's got all this going for him, so many amazing things about him and he's going for me... Me, a highschool dropout, with awful chronic illness and GAD and clinical depression and autism and all kinds of ridiculous family/personal drama all the time, driving gives me super intense panic attacks/overwhelmed with adrenaline (in the bad way), just trying to look into a GED or disability triggers a trauma response for me... I feel like he's so out my league. T_T But... he seems really, really interested so far.
I really don't wanna fumble this, he's so wonderful, he doesn't see me as crazy or needing to be fixed, just needing of support and love and be allowed to handle my own complicated life.
Fingers crossed...
~*Multum in Parvo*~
Pug - Agender (They/Them, please!) - Bisexual - Gemini
Here's my wishlist!
Check out my tabs! I'll trade anything in my trade & frozen tabs, and will breed anything for you in my normal tabs!
Please PM me!

Return to “Community Discussion”