How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by Enchanteddil »

So we now have a daily maid coming to do all of the housework and I have nothing to do. I'm kind of lost :derp: :derp:
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Woke up early because of a nightmare again. The white noise didn't work as well as I'd hoped, but also I was using some very cheap speakers for it so I dunno what I expected. At least this nightmare was only scary

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
NyxNoire
Site Moderator
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by NyxNoire »

Enchanteddil wrote: September 16th, 2023, 1:37:58 am So we now have a daily maid coming to do all of the housework and I have nothing to do. I'm kind of lost :derp: :derp:
Might be time for some new hobbies?
<3 Thank you so much for my pressies! <3
ImageImage ImageImageImage ImageImage
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

Real wrote: September 16th, 2023, 1:02:45 am @Kestrad There are a heck ton of Balkan dessert recipes that require only egg whites. The dessert itself usually requires a little more effort but I can assure you that every single one of them is delicious.
:orly:

Are there any that you particularly like and would recommend? A quick search surfaced a lot of tasty looking desserts that use egg whites, but they also use up the yolks elsewhere in the recipe.
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

NyxNoire wrote: September 16th, 2023, 2:41:57 pm
Enchanteddil wrote: September 16th, 2023, 1:37:58 am So we now have a daily maid coming to do all of the housework and I have nothing to do. I'm kind of lost :derp: :derp:
I'm learning Japanese. Started Spanish too. Reading more now and also, planning on doing my daily workouts. I stopped because I was too exhausted to workout after all the housework. My house is big and it needs a lot of work to keep it spick and span the way I want. So now I have more time in my hands to do the things I have been neglecting to do ^_^

Still, part of me miss all the work :t-facepalm:
MothballMilkshake
Member of Society of the Trident Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by MothballMilkshake »

I did my second ever pole competition last weekend and I'm so proud of myself. Still lots of improvements I need to make when creating a routine (Floorwork, hello), but I actually remembered to smile this time which I was happy about. If anyone wants to see it, the video is on my instagram (which is also Mothballmilkshake)
ImageImage My babies thank you
ImageImageImage
Member of the Watershop. Shop price+300, I can get you your creatures! Creatures for sale in my extra and SALE tabs, PM me
GoldenPhoenix
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood
CreaturesTrade

Post by GoldenPhoenix »

Enchanteddil wrote: September 17th, 2023, 1:14:10 am
NyxNoire wrote: September 16th, 2023, 2:41:57 pm
I'm learning Japanese. Started Spanish too. Reading more now and also, planning on doing my daily workouts. I stopped because I was too exhausted to workout after all the housework. My house is big and it needs a lot of work to keep it spick and span the way I want. So now I have more time in my hands to do the things I have been neglecting to do ^_^

Still, part of me miss all the work :t-facepalm:
Tbh your comments about a maid coming in inspired me to look into hiring one for myself. Started looking around today.
I have long busy days juggling multiple jobs and struggle with regular housework so....I guess I'll pay someone to do it for me.
There is the added fact that I literally just don't enjoy housework, so I don't do it. I also have busy 18hr days where I literally work ALL day save for meals. Chores don't get done, then I feel bad about not doing them, then it piles on my mental burdens and then continues to become a bigger problem and a bigger burden.

So, yeah I'm gonna get a maid too in order to preserve my mental health, energy and enable me to have a clean house consistently for once in my life.
Spoiler

Code: Select all

[/spoiler][/center]
MageLorelei
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Fire
CreaturesTrade

Post by MageLorelei »

Religion complaining stuff below:
Spoiler
Just got reminded about how in like two months (at best) I’m going to have Christian culture shoved in my face until the middle of January has just made me… so tired. Everything is going to be Christmas themed. All the websites I go to, all the games I play, everything is going to be “CHRISTMAS.” Oh sure they’ll label it all as “Holiday” or “Winter” or “Solstice” but it’s really just Christmas. And I’ve never found the right things to say to make ((white)) people understand. Maybe if I’m lucky there will be something almost Hannukah related. I can only imagine how much worse it is for other religious/cultural minorities. Yes, of course I’m still going to participate in everything because it’s fun! And I have FOMO. But knowing it’s going to be fun doesn’t stop the Dread.
Thank you for all the gifts!
-----
Icon made with the JRPG Stats Profile on Picrew
-----
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
-----
~~Hatchling Tab, open for clicks!~~
-----
SirChicken
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Light
CreaturesTrade

Post by SirChicken »

I forgot to share, but we got a new family member 2 weeks ago! :t-dance:

Her name is Oreo and she's a Chocolate Lab! (we named her after our old lab because it's easier for my dad to remember)

She's rambunctious and thinks she's way mightier than her tiny size. She really likes to play with my Mochi (Chow Chow), who is being a good girl as Oreo establishes herself. Our senior dog, Jocelyn (she's a Black Lab/German Shepherd mix), is a huge scaredy-cat lmao! It's hilarious because the pup is so small and Jocelyn is really, really tall. Like, freakishly tall--we joke that she has some Great Dane in her. Poor Jocelyn keeps running away from her. I think if she could, she'd jump up on the tables to escape Oreo lol! :lol:

I'm also counting my blessings that Mochi came to me pretty much housebroken and crate trained. Oreo will literally go to the back door and take a squat just as one of us is grabbing our shoes to take her out. In recent days, she hasn't been crying as much when it's bedtime, but she would cry for about an hour on and off until she fell asleep during the first week. I've also already lost a sandal to her and need a new pair lol. :haha:
Please help my babies grow C:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
EstherGamer
Member of Artificer's Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by EstherGamer »

SirChicken wrote: September 17th, 2023, 9:36:46 am I forgot to share, but we got a new family member 2 weeks ago! :t-dance:

Her name is Oreo and she's a Chocolate Lab! (we named her after our old lab because it's easier for my dad to remember)

She's rambunctious and thinks she's way mightier than her tiny size. She really likes to play with my Mochi (Chow Chow), who is being a good girl as Oreo establishes herself. Our senior dog, Jocelyn (she's a Black Lab/German Shepherd mix), is a huge scaredy-cat lmao! It's hilarious because the pup is so small and Jocelyn is really, really tall. Like, freakishly tall--we joke that she has some Great Dane in her. Poor Jocelyn keeps running away from her. I think if she could, she'd jump up on the tables to escape Oreo lol! :lol:

I'm also counting my blessings that Mochi came to me pretty much housebroken and crate trained. Oreo will literally go to the back door and take a squat just as one of us is grabbing our shoes to take her out. In recent days, she hasn't been crying as much when it's bedtime, but she would cry for about an hour on and off until she fell asleep during the first week. I've also already lost a sandal to her and need a new pair lol. :haha:
Awww, she's adorable!
TCF Profile: Here
If I'm in a RP here and stop replying without warning, message me on TCF because it's the fastest way to contact me
PFP is an edited version of Shaymin Sky's portrait from PMD:Explorers of Sky, I edited it myself
Life's a mess right now, go easy on me

Return to “Community Discussion”