How Was Your Day Thread V5

Discuss MagiStream and site-related topics.
pegasi1978
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Water
CreaturesTrade

Re: How Was Your Day Thread V5

Post by pegasi1978 »

You are forgetting that any eggs you drop to the abandoned page won't show up right away. They won't show up until their time matches what the eggs on the page show - currently around 4 d 12 h.
2024 Crystalwings, Diamond Koi, horse-y things and Cypheles Crystalwings please!| Wishlist in profile | Avatar by Munin!
fawnfur13
Member of The Dark Brotherhood An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by fawnfur13 »

More like I just didn't know lol But if that's the case, should be fine if I just hold onto them until then, yeah? :orly:
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

fawnfur13 wrote:
I grabbed a couple Cantormaris eggs from the MP... and realized a bit too late you can't trade MP eggs, whoops. I can try to breed a pair if you don't mind a bred egg, or I could abandon the two I got from the MP sometime tomorrow and you could try to grab 'em there. The Sapphire dragon has to be abandoned to get the pink variant, regardless, so I grabbed a few.

I can't dump 'em now, since I haven't had 'em long enough. But probably later in the night like now would be good, since there doesn't seem to be many people lurking on the abandoned page.
Darn, I forgot that you can't trade Market Place eggs. I'm not sure about the abandoning and me catching it because of the time different and how unreliable that it. I guess the sapphire dragon I have is what I got from AP when someone abandoned it. I will have to be on the look out for them. The yellow one of that kind needs to get a lot of views to get the yellow variant, I believe :derp: So complicated :derp:
Merkwerkee
MagiStream Donor
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Merkwerkee »

Thank you for reminding me I needed to try for various hybrid dragons - which, actually managed to get three species I didn't have before so woo!

That being said, if anyone has some spare blancblack https://dragcave.net/dragonopedia/1644 dragons, I would appreciate getting some because apparently I don't have any :derp:

The Shattered Compass
I do free CSS
Sig Set By Incandescence
Revan
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Void
CreaturesTrade

Post by Revan »

Spoiler
Found out today I had a false police report filed against my mother and I by the same three people (sisters) who have been harassing us for months now. I ended up having to speak to mental health before I completely went off the rails and decided to murder one or two of them.

Some of the responses in my auction are making me laugh. Thanks, guys. I needed that. ^_^
Need hatchlings?
Come visit The Hatchery!

Free Lineages!

If you visit my Keep, beware. I hoard owls. I am not responsible for any pecked out eyeballs or loss of fingers that may occur.
Wishlist :orly:
Enchanteddil
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Earth
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Merkwerkee wrote:Thank you for reminding me I needed to try for various hybrid dragons - which, actually managed to get three species I didn't have before so woo!

That being said, if anyone has some spare blancblack https://dragcave.net/dragonopedia/1644 dragons, I would appreciate getting some because apparently I don't have any :derp:
Hey Merk, if you have any shards, you can buy them from the Market Place. They cost 700 shards each. If not, I can breed you some when my eggs hatch ^.^
Shakura
MagiStream Donor
Member of The Dark Brotherhood Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Air
CreaturesTrade

Post by Shakura »

Enchanteddil wrote:I wonder how many active DC members are here? I was going through my DC scroll and I seem to be missing a few dragons I'd like to get my hands on ^.^

Here is my DC Scroll. I've never went inactive since registering back in 2009, I should maybe have at least one pair of each dragon. I'm missing a few color variants though and I never tried for Neglected dragons.
ImageImageI love Birds!Image <3 (( Quicksale / Shop ))
Looking for Gender Swaps of many Shop Creatures!
View my Profile for a List of all Magistream Birds! (WISHLIST!)
Enchanteddil
CreaturesTrade

Post by Enchanteddil »

Shakura wrote:
Enchanteddil wrote:I wonder how many active DC members are here? I was going through my DC scroll and I seem to be missing a few dragons I'd like to get my hands on ^.^

Here is my DC Scroll. I've never went inactive since registering back in 2009, I should maybe have at least one pair of each dragon. I'm missing a few color variants though and I never tried for Neglected dragons.
I will check it out and let you know, thank you <3 I'm just now discovering how many variants I do not have. I was going through the dragon cave wiki and found out about all these creatures I don't have ^.^
Kestrad
Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association
CreaturesTrade

Post by Kestrad »

In case any of y'all come here but don't check the announcements, Rosehill just posted this (copied verbatim without formating):
In order to combat the intermittent lag, gateway errors, and overall site performance, we're going to need to take the site down for a maintenance break.

The site will be down starting at January 25th 11AM EST (the time shown at the bottom right corner of the boards). The site will be down for a few hours while we take action behind the scenes. We will keep you updated on the status of the site in case the downtime takes a bit longer than anticipated. During the downtime you will find our status updates over at the official Magistream Twitter https://twitter.com/Magistream and official Magistream facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MagiStream/
Kestrad has been eaten by life. She'll probably pop back in occasionally.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Keep story | Portal Guild | Graphics Shop
Please do not click my hatchlings. Thank you.
Avatar by Kingsfisher, sig art by herinbon
Rosehill
Coder
Member of The Herbalist's Guild Member of Artificer's Association Member of Preservationists Association An icon depicting the element Life
CreaturesTrade

Post by Rosehill »

Kestrad wrote:In case any of y'all come here but don't check the announcements, Rosehill just posted this (copied verbatim without formating):
In order to combat the intermittent lag, gateway errors, and overall site performance, we're going to need to take the site down for a maintenance break.

The site will be down starting at January 25th 11AM EST (the time shown at the bottom right corner of the boards). The site will be down for a few hours while we take action behind the scenes. We will keep you updated on the status of the site in case the downtime takes a bit longer than anticipated. During the downtime you will find our status updates over at the official Magistream Twitter https://twitter.com/Magistream and official Magistream facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MagiStream/
And in case you peeps don't check the Site News section for announcements, might be a good idea to start doing so, since, well, all the important announcements are there. XD

Return to “Community Discussion”